•I just can't•

•Chapter 70•
""
|| ||

>>>> <<<<
DAMON'S POV

I sigh, pulling Camila closer to me.

It was the same night when she told me that her ex best friend threatened to take Ethan away if she don't and I'm more than angry. I'm angry seeing her this scared and also cause she threatened Camila about taking Ethan.

I don't even know how she has the confidence to threaten Camila. Isn't she scared?

This can't go on any longer though and I'll end this as soon as possible. There will be no more reason for her to be scared because of her ex best friend and no reason to worry about Ethan's safety.

And speaking of Ethan, I have brought him into our room to sleep with his mother and I, just so I can be sure of his safety. I have also already called a few body guards over to guard the house.

I've even called the investigators demanding them to find her very soon. Yes, I meant it when I said I'll end this as soon as possible.

I even wanted to go to my office and do some investigating work but didn't want to leave Camila and Ethan alone.

I know Camila would be scared and even paranoid if I left her alone so I had to stay plus Ethan don't have a clue that he might be in danger and I'm was worried about both of their safety, seven though there's a sea of body guards, guarding my house.

I let out another breath, pulling her closer to me while Ethan snuggle more into her hands and felt even more assured that they will be okay and safe.

.•° ✿ °•.
CAMILA'S POV
°•. ✿ .•°

"Come on mom!" Ethan shouted and I quickly started working faster to finishing building my lego house.

It's been one week now since I received a threat from my ex best friend and have also told Damon the truth and right now I'm very stressed and scared.

Even though I don't show it in my face, I'm very scared of Ethan's safety. I just hope Damon get her as soon a possible.

And speaking of Damon, he's been here beside me since day one and I couldn't me more thankful. He had assigned body guards around the house for our safety and haven't left the house once to go to work, even though I forced him to. He said that he isn't going anywhere until we're safe and that made me smile and felt better.

And now I know how good it feels to have someone with you while going through a situation in life. I've never had someone there with me or to comfort me when Ethan was stolen from me but now I know what it feels like.

And God, I'm so damn thankful for having Damon by my side. I really don't know how I'd be without him in. He's just been so loving and caring towards Ethan and I and gives me assurance that Ethan and I, are safe.

So yeah, I'm thankful and grateful for him and just hope that they catch Anita as soon as possible.

"And..." Ethan began and I was snapped out of
my thoughts.My eyes went to him who was placing the final lego blocks on top of another one to complete the house we were building. "We're done!" He completed and I smiled, looking at the house that both of us worked together to make.