>>>>|You look familiar|<<<<

Chapter 3 ●

||♡||

"Life is a balance

Of holding on

And letting go"

>>>>||♡ ||<<<

Damon's Pov

"Get the f**k out" I said to the woman standing in front of me. The smile, on her face, instantly dropped as she now had a shocked expression written on her face.

"W-what?!"

"I don't repeat myself Ms. Mitchell" I spat before looking away. Picking up her file, I closed it before throwing it inside of the bin and looked up back to sew she was still standing there.

"Are you f**king deaf?" I said in a cold voice. She wasn't even making any attempt to move.

"M-Mr. Alexander, just give me one chance...I'll prove to you that I'm fit for this job" she stammered pleadingly and I chuckled darkly at how desperate she sounds.

"Get the f**k out of my office or I'll have to call security and I know you wouldn't want the room filled with people outside to see you being dragged away" I said laying back in my chair and she gritted her teeth before turning around and storming out of my office.

F**king finally...

I was just having an interview to see if I could find someone suitable to babysit my five year old son. One who is not a f**king whore, desperate bitch or anyone who wants to get with me. Seriously, is that hard to ask for?

Every girl that had entered my office so far are mostly wearing revealing clothes, trying to impress me and some even daring to f**king flirt with me and i'm beginning to think, Isn't there one person, who came from the interview, that is here for the job and not to get with me?

Jesus christ

"M-mr Alexander, S-should I send the next one i-in?" One of my employee asked nervously and I looked up to her to see her slightly trembling.

"No...I'm f**king tried. Cancel everything and let everyone lea---"

"B-but there's more than a few people remaining sir. They have b-been waiting since this morning.." she stammered again and I send a glare over to her that made her lips trembled as she tired to put some words together.

But she was right...

I just can't see them back after they have been waiting for so long and so early...