●Going out●

*First three person to comment on this chapter will have their names shout out in the next chapter to come. [IF YOUR NAME WAS SHOUTED OUT BEFORE, THEN PLEASE GIVE OTHERS A CHANCE]

Enjoy~💜

Chapter 45●

"I love it when you call me señorita

I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya

But every touch is ooh la la la

It's true, la la la💗"

||♡||

>>>>♡<<<<
DAMON'S POV

"Hey dude!" A familiar voice greeted me and I sigh, already knowing who the voice belonged to.

"What's the matter Ian?"

"Nothing at all" he responded with a shrug before he made his way over to my office desk and sat in the chair facing me.

"Why are you here?"

"Can't I visit my best friend? Jeez!" He scoff, folding one of his legs on the other and lay back in the chair, looking at me and I give him a look that said 'I don't believe you'.

Ian never comes to visit me unless he wants something or have to tell me something, so I don't believe that he came just to visit me.

"We know that's not true Ian. Now spill" I demand and he rolled his eyes at me then folded his arms. I could see that he was hesitating to tell me something and my stares were helping cause he knows when I give him the threatening look, I mean it.

And I won. He sigh in defeat, unfolding his arms and sitting straight up, opening his mouth to talk. "okay, okay you got me!"

Why are you here?" I repeated my question.

"I....just wanted to see Camila. How's she doing?" He asked, looking at me and I suddenly felt this anger slowly rising inside of me..

"She's doing fine. Now, is that all?" I responded to his question then asked one in a kinda rude tone and he looked at me with little amusement shinning in his eyes.

He bit his lips, not saying anything for a time and I guess he was thinking. "No...I actually wanted to take her out. Is that fine with you?" He spoke after a while and I clenched my jaw, anger slowly taking over me.

".....no. it's not fine with me for you to take her nowhere with your perverted ass!" I spat out and he rolled his eyes again before opening his mouth to speak.

"I'm not a pervert Damon. All I want to do is to hang out with her. You know? Get to know her since she's your son's babysitter" he said with a shrug and I growl lowly.

"You're not taking her anywhere Ian! Now, if you know what's best for you,just stay away from her!"

"So....I can't be friends with h---"