02: New Fiance

Jungkook POV

Hi, I'm Jungkook and I'm 23 years old and single. Today I have to meet my father in his office because he wants to talk to me about something urgent.

*Knock* *knock* *knock*

"Come in" said my father. I opened the door and he was happy and nervous to see me. "Ah! Jungkook! I'm glad your here now. Come sit in this chair I need to tell you something" I looked at him a bit confused, but sat in the chair like he said.

I asked him what he needed me for and he answered really weird like I wouldn't understand "So son...Your Know how your 23 years old? Well...back when you were young about 1 that was when a boy named Park Jimin was born..." I wondered what this had to do with me. "After Jimin was born me and his father Mr. Park made a deal...." I didn't like were this was going. "Your going to get engaged with his son Park Jimin. It's a way to expand our business and it would benefit both our companies"

I didn't know what to say...I stood there shocked "B-but dad...I don't even know him...how do you expect me to-" that's when he cut me off. "I knew you'd say that so we got you two a vacation to Hawaii for two weeks. For you guys to get to know each other."

I heard about the Park's and them being handsome and everything, and I thought it was ok to at least get to know him. I agreed.

During the ceremony of me becoming the new business man I saw someone that can caught my eye. A boy with beautiful hair that had soft beautiful blue eyes, and his plump pink lips. No one in my whole life has ever caught my eye.

He just sat there clapping for me

He just sat there clapping for me. I left my face turning red as I stood up at the stage speaking. I was so focused on him I didn't notice my father speaking to me "um, Jungkook!" I gasped and looked at him and had a face of embarrassment. "I now declare my son Jeon Jungkook, to be the new ruler of my company. You are now Mr. Jeon son" everyone clapped them my father stopped them.

"I must also remind all of you, that my son is engaged. His name is Park Jimin and he is in the crowd. Can you please come up here Jimin?" I saw the cute guy stand up and thought I was dreaming. I yelled in my mind about him being my fiance.

Oh my God.

That guy is my fiance!