S2 19: I miss you...

Kai POV

Jungkook's stayed in his room for hours crying about Jimin. I tried to be there for him, but I wasn't all that close to him. I miss Seulgi too, but I need Jungkooks help to find them and the other people.

When I finally broke into Jungkook's room I noticed that there were lots of papers on the ground. It was a mess and I know how desperate he was to finding Jimin. It's only been 7 hours and it was late. I miss Seulgi and my best friend so much, and I understand what Jungkooks going through...I had the same thing happen to my sister....

"Jungkook....Please, if you want to help find Jimin, you have to listen to me. I can help you, but I can't if you shut everyone that's trying to help, it wouldn't fix anything. Jimin loves you so much...I know you love him.... please do the right thing" It took those words for Jungkook to listen to me. He agreed and asked for my help. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

I told him that since it was 3:43am we should have sleep first. He agreed and we got a few hours of sleep.

In the morning
Jungkook POV

We started thinking about who could be responsible for taking Jimin, Seulgi and everyone else. We came to a few people and talked it over. "Okay, so the person that could be responsible of all those kidnappings, is a person that wants all of the abilities of all those people they took?" I said. The detective we hired nodded.

"Okay so, I know two people that are interested in those abilities and one person that might want to use them for evil" I said leaving everyone confused. I continued to talk. "First people are a married couple Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon. They are really interested in what those abilities do and if they could be joined together. Then there's Min Yoongi...."

Kai looked shocked "Y-You mean that same Min Yoongi that got his own Mafia a few weeks ago? Didn't he use to be poor? No one knows how he got his own Mafia...." I was shocked by what he said. "H-he did something in order to get that Mafia....I knew Yoongi before and he was a different person back then, but I didn't think....he would kill his parents...." The room went silent.

Our detective broke the silence that was in the room. "Jungkook, tell us all you know about Yoongi"