12: Jealousy

Jungkook POV

I've noticed that lately, Jimin and Kai have been spending alot of time together. So much time that they leave the house early In the morning.

I notice that they have gotten really close to each other and it bothers me. Sometimes I really wanna punch Kai in the face, but I can't do that to Seulgi. I decided to talk to Seulgi about the situation.

"Oh....you noticed it too huh?"

I got shocked that Seulgi knew all about it and never said anything about it. "Seulgi, should we talk to them about it? Or maybe go out on a date with them?" I said.

Seulgi and me started waiting for them to turn up. We ended up getting bored on our phones and started watching TV.

Kai POV

"Hahaha! That's a great idea Jimin! Thanks for helping me pick out the perfect place to propose to Seulgi"

"Hehe No problem Kai! I'm happy to help make this the happiest day of your life! Seulgi will be so happy!"

Me and Jimin have finally completed the plan of me proposing to Seulgi.

"Jimin your the best friend ever!" I smiled whole looking at him.

Jimin giggled and hugged me.

"Okay Kai, now if you want to propose to her today you have to ask her to close her eyes and DONT tell her where your going if you want the plan to work" he said.

"Okay, and you and Jungkook will go out for the night? And after 10:30pm you'll show up and we'll explain everything to them" Jimin agreed and we gave each other a high five then went back home.

We didn't realize that we we've been gone for 3 hours. We walked in a saw Seulgi and Jungkook watching TV looking upset.

Jimin POV

"K-Kookie? Are you okay? You look upset" I said. Jungkook stood up and walked towards me. I have to admit, I got shocked at what he was gonna do knowing I've been gone for 3 hours with Kai.