S3 36: Crush or crushed?

Taehyung POV

"Hello?"

"Sir, are you Kim Taehyung?"

"Yes, why? Is something wrong?"

"I'm sorry to inform you, but your brother Hoseok has been in a car accident and sadly didn't survive...."

"W....What...?"

"We would like for you to quickly come to Seoul hospital ASAP"

"A-alright...."

I rushed to the hospital as fast as I could and the moment I arrived I saw my brothers dead body in a bed being brought out of the hospital room. "H-hoseok! Please wake up!" I yelled hoping to get to him. "Sir, I'm sorry, but he has no heartbeat. He's dead." said the doctor before continuing to drag Hoseok's body on the bed to a van. I ran after them and cried even more" sir, would you like to plan his funeral?" he asked.

"Y-yes....its the least I could do for him...." I said.

Hours later

I arrived home and cried on my bed. How did Hoseok get in a accident? How did Jungkook survive and he didn't? Why....?

I layed in my bed for hours while thinking about my older brother.....

I was a bad brother....

I never spend time with him....

1 hour later

I heard my door bell ringing and I slowly walked toward the door to open it. I said Jimin standing there with a sad expression on his face. "Taehyung, I'm really sorry for your your loss...Hoseok deserved better...." he said. I didn't want to see anyone right now....

"Jimin, is that why your here?" I asked. "I came with something the doctors gave me while at the hospital when I was visiting Jungkook" He handed me a necklace. No just any necklace. The necklace I gave to Hoseok when we were kids....he kept it for all these years....i thought he hated it since I never saw him wear it....

--------------

This part is just depressing and my worst works yet