S2 21: Secrets

Jimin POV

"Yoongi please, I don't want to...."

"Come one Jimin, your MY boyfriend now and you have to do what I say because if you don't, my men can find Jungkook and kill him"

"P-please don't do this....I don't like you Yoongi...not anymore..."

"Fine, I'll do this the hard way"

Yoongi pulled me close to him and kissed me. I hated it as much as I hated him for doing this. I only wanted to kiss Jungkook and only him. Yoongi wouldn't let me go until he wanted breath. "See? Wasn't so hard, was it babe? I have to go now, BamBam take him back into the room" he said.

BamBam took me too my room and we both remained silent until BamBam began a conversation. "I'm sorry...." I got confused. "W-What?" I said. BamBam began crying "I'm sorry for what I did....I should have been braver to stand up to Yoongi. I was the reason he found you. I built devices to track down the power you all have, and that's how he found you all"

After those words I didn't feel angry, but....saddness....for BamBam....
"It's okay BamBam....I forgive you. You made a mistake, but that's okay cause everyone makes mistakes" BamBam smiled but became sad again. "I'm working for Yoongi because I had no choice. I have a power inside me too and when Yoongi found out he wanted to kill me in order to gain it. We made a deal...."

I looked at him "what deal?" BamBam stayed silent for a few moments. "I had to work for him in order for him not to take my life....You see, the only way to gain a power from another person is to kill them. I was such a coward!!" I got worried about him. "BamBam, your a normal person...you have the same fears, dreams, and powers like others that are trapped here in this place about to die soon....Will you be able to live with that guilt forever? Seulgi, Rosé, Momo...those are the names of my friends and they might die soon if you don't do anything"

BamBam remained quiet and opened the door to my room. I went inside and gave one last look to BamBam before he shut it. I began crying even more because I knew that from what BamBam told me...we might die...

Seulgi found me and walked up to me. "Jimin, what happened?" I told her everything Yoongi did and the things BamBam told me. "Jimin...it's okay...I know Jungkook and Kai are gonna come soon...." I asked her how she could remain so calm. "Hehe I'm usually like this, ask Jungkook....I'm really worried in the inside though, I miss my husband and hope I get to see him again" I hugged her and we calmed each other down. I understand now why she's best friends with Jungkook, she's a cool person to hang out with.

"Jimin...I just realized....that me and Kai were supposed to be in Busan yesterday....since we're not, I think our family might be worried....and my fans, you should know that I'm a dancer hehe" I giggled and started to relax cause I know in my heart that things will get better.

I have hope....