10: Friend's visit

Jimin POV

After 2 days Jungkook said that Seulgi would come visit us with her boyfriend and that they would stay for a week. I wanted to be happy, but I couldn't help but get Jealous of the fact that she was coming here for week and she hasn't seen Jungkook in so long.

Yet, since she has a boyfriend I thought it would be okay.

*Knock* *knock* *knock*

I walked up to the door to see Seulgi and a man behind her. "Hi! You must be Jimin right? Jungkook's told me so much about you!" She said with a kind and polite voice. I started blushing. "H-He did? What did he say?"

She started smirking at me "He mentioned that you were the best husband ever, and that your handsome and cu-" She got interupted by Jungkook running in the room. "Ah! Seulgi your here! Hi Kai!" Jungkook said while shaking hands with Seulgi's boyfriend. "Um Seulgi, can I talk with you in the kitchen RIGHT NOW?" He said. It looked like she would be dead.

I sat in the couch with Kai and we chatted for a bit. "So Kai, how long have you and Seulgi been dating again?" I said. "We've been dating for 3 years already. I really wanna propose to her, but I don't know how" he said. I told him that I would be more than happy to help him with that. He smiled at me and thanked me.

We agreed to go out tomorrow to find the perfect wedding ring.

A few seconds later we saw Jungkook and Seulgi walk into the room. Jungkook sat next to me and kissed my cheek "What were you guys talking about?" He said. Me and Kai looked at each other for a moment. "W-We were talking about our Lovers. Kai kept talking about Seulgi since he loves her so much" Kai looked at me with embarrassment while Seulgi had blush on her face. "Awwww, babe. You don't have to talk so much about me" she said.

Kai giggled and hugged Seulgi. He looked like he wanted to make me pay for what I just said. Jungkook suggested that we watch a movie then tomorrow we could go out for lunch. We agreed to watch the movie "Annabelle comes home"
Do any of y'all know the movie?

While we were watching it there was a scary part and I ended up screaming and hiding my face in Jungkook's chest. He held me tight in his arms. "It's gonna be okay Chimmy~" He said. I looked back at the TV and looked a bit braver that Jungkook was holding me. Seulgi and Kai enjoyed this kind of stuff.

When the movie was over we decided to have Seulgi and Kai sleep in the extra spare room. They were a bit weirded out by it but I knew they would like to sleep together.

When they were in the room me and Jungkook got into bed and started cuddling. Moments later we started making out for about 5 minutes before going to bed.

Did you guys know that the Kai in the story is Kai from EXO? I don't ship Seulgi with Kai. I love Kai so much that I just had to put him in the story.