S3 40: An old "friend?"

Jimin POV

"Jimin, it's 2 in the morning, why are you still up?" Asked Jin. "I need to come up with a plan to get Jungkook back...." I said before yawning. "Your just like him...." he said. "W-what?" I asked. "When you and the others got taken he didn't rest until he found you, we had to convince him to rest....me and a few others got taken because of his rash actions, don't make the same mistakes as him...he wouldn't want that from you...." he said.

I thought back to the day I was taken.

I didn't think how Jungkook must have felt the same way I am right now when I was gone....

"Alright, I trust you..." I said.

Jin hugged me tightly "thank you Jimin, it's best for you to get some sleep" He said.

The next morning

Me, Lee Hi and Jeongyeon were walking down the streets of town since Taemin, Namjoon and Jin were busy coming up with a plan. "I remember these streets well" said Lee hi. "Yeah, it's been quite a while since I've been here" replied Jeongyeon.

As we were walking across the street at least 15 men came out of no where and attacked us. We had weapons and fought back. "Fuck, what's with this woman?!" Yelled one of the men who were trying to shoot Lee Hi. "This one is just a bad!!" yelled another guy. Jeongyeon slit his throat making him choke on his own blood.

I quickly ran up to two of them and kicked them against a wall and shot them both in the head with a gun Jungkook gave me on our wedding night.

We were doing fine until 5 men threw gas at us and our eyes hurt like hell. "Dammit, they're using fucking tear gas!" yelled Jeongyeon. "Keep a look out if you can!" I yelled. The guys ran up to each of us and kicked us to the ground. "Time to bring you all to Suho" Said the leader of the group who was wearing a little badge on his leather jacket.

Out of know where a guy covering his entire face and body ran up to each of the guys and killed them one by one. I was impressed by his quick reflexes and ability to kill.

He took down the 5 men that were left and waited for us to get up from the ground.

"W-who are you?!" I yelled.

He slowly took of his mask to reveal himself.

"Bambam?....."