S3 32: The Accident

Jungkook POV
3 weeks later

"Jimin, now that Yoongi's gone....what happens now? Cause I just can't seem to get that day out of my head" I ask. Jimin gave me a slight smile "We live on Kookie, no matter what life brings us, we always continue on with our lives" he said. I smiled and hugged him lightly. I don't know what I would have done if he wasn't safe in my arms.

"Hey Kookie, we have that meeting with that other Mafia man, remember?" He said. "Yes yes I remember baby" I said before kissing his left cheek.

"First, can we look at the album again?" I asked. "Haha, again?" He asked. "Yes, it's just, that album means a lot to me, ya'know. It contains memories that are special to me" Ever since our friends and family came together to create this photo album I've had a place for it in my heart.

"Remember this time when you and Seulgi went fishing, she came home and took a 2 hour shower" Said Jimin while laughing. "Haha yeah, remember when we took Kai to his first bar? He didn't stop drinking and he began dancing like crazy HAHAHAHA" I laughed.

"I love you kookie"

"I love you too Muchi"

After we put the album up we both went inside our limo and told the driver where to go. I didn't want to meet this guy, but I had no choice. He was a really strict and pushy ass and if I didn't agree to meet him, well, I don't want to explain.

Jimin POV

"JUNGKOOK PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!!! JUNGKOOK!! SAY SOMETHING! ANYTHING!!! I CAN'T LOOSE YOU!!"

"Your the only one I have.....please...."

That moment flashed before my very own eyes....Jungkook was rushed to the hospital. I wish I could have done something to prevent this, but....I couldn't.

While we were driving a drunk driver hit our limo and both the driver and the drunk guy were killed on the spot. I didn't suffer many injurys but I did break my leg and left arm and had a few bruises and cuts.

Jungkook wasn't so lucky though.....

Jungkook was badly hurt and his heartbeat was so slow. He also flew out of the car window and when I tried running after him that was when I realized I broke my leg and arm. I crawled towards him and tried helping him, but I didn't know what to do....

I called the ambulance and I began crying right by Jungkooks side. "K-kookie...." I whispered. "J-jimin....don't be sad....i hate to see you sad...." he said before passing out on my lap. I cried even more "JUNGKOOK PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!!! JUNGKOOK!! SAY SOMETHING! ANYTHING!!! I CAN'T LOOSE YOU!!"

That was the moment the ambulance came and the police investigated the deaths and a ambulance took both me and Jungkook. I refused to let go of Jungkook but they managed to make me let go of him.

At the hospital they took me and Jungkook to separate rooms.

I was in a room where a doctor and nurse put a cast on my left arm and right foot. They also have me a bandage where my right arm was bleeding. They gave me wash cloth to clean my bruises and cuts.

I just wanted to know how Jungkook was....