16: The New Threat

A week later
Jimin POV

"Kookie come on, we're gonna be late for Kai and Seulgi's wedding! And we can't be late because I'm Kai's best man!" I said. "I'm ready baby!" Said Jungkook. I turned around and saw Jungkook in a nice black suit.
"How do I look Mochi?"

I blushed when I saw him smirking at me

I blushed when I saw him smirking at me. "L-lets just go!" I said leaving Jungkook smiling.

At the wedding

"Jimin, remember that you have to hold my hand the entire time" Said Jungkook. "Why do I have to hold your hand?" I said. "Because everyone needs to know your mine and only mine. I don't want others to look at you" He said I sighed but agreed.

"Jimin! Jungkook!" Said Kai. I smiled and ran up to him "Kai! How are you and Seulgi?" I said. "We're both fine! I'm glad you two came!" Seulgi came over to us and held Kai's hand. Jungkook wanted to look more romantic so he kissed my cheek and held both my hands. Seulgi caught on and jumped on Kai. Me and Kai were just confused at this point.

When the wedding finally starting I wanted to yell so bad. Jungkook kept holding me while I had the wedding rings the entire time. When it was my turn I gave Kai and Seulgi the rings.
It was so romantic 😭

1 Hour later

As we were getting along a group of guys came in breaking down it of doors.

"We are sorry for INTERRUPTING your little wedding, but we'll be taking some people if you don't mind"

The ran around the room and grabbed over 5 people.

I thought it was over until one of them immediately ran towards me and stick a needle in me making me unconscious.

The last thing I remember was fainting....

Jungkook POV

Those people were taking random people and I didn't know why. I noticed one running up to Jimin and I tried to stop him but two others grabbed me. I tried to save Jimin but it was no use. They took the man I love...I noticed that they also took my best friend Seulgi.

They took all the people and they finally let me go. I tried to catch up with them but the we're too fast.

....My Jimin....

End of Season one. Season two is about something new. Coming out tomorrow.