S2 24: Power

Yoongi POV

Finally, everything is going according to the plan. I know what power each person caries inside them. And I know my boyfriend has the rarest and most powerful one, Earth. I must take away the powers soon or else that fucking Jungkook will find me.
And if Seulgi, Momo, Rosé, and Jimin ever figure out the truth then I'm doomed....

The only way to take their abilities is too take their blood, that means that they have a high chance of dieing. I couldn't care less though.

*Knock* *knock* *knock*

"Mr. Min, we have word that Jungkook is coming for you" said BamBam. I got angry that Jungkook was coming right now to stop me from achieving power. "Attack him, bring him here and if that guy, what's his name? Kai? If he brought him along bring him too. I would love to see them see the ones they love suffer"

BamBam remained silent for a few moments until responding "Y-Yes Mr. Min...."

Damn, that guy is a fucking idiot. You know, before Jimin dies I should fuck his innocence before that happens, but right now? Is he ready? WHY THE FUCK WOULD I CARE??
He's mine now and has to do what I say. I'm...just not in the mood right now, it's better later.

Jungkook POV

"Kai, Jin, it's here" I said before running towards the door. Kai grabbed me then told me to be careful. "Jungkook, we don't know what's in there. If we're not careful, we could be putting Seulgi and Jimin in danger, along with those other innocent people Yoongi took"

I thought about what Kai said and knew he was right. I could have risked many lives by just running in there and causing a scene. Damn, I just wanted to see my Mochi's cute face, but Kai's right. "Okay, what should we do then? if you don't mind me asking"

Me and Kai looked at Jin then he started thinking. Jin suddenly changed his expression into a shocked look. "Guys watch out!" Jin threw us away from the giant rock we were hiding behind. At that moment someone threw gas at us, making Jin faint since the gas got to him. Me and Kai were shocked, yet I felt rage.

Guys began running after us.

I wanted to fight them back really badly for everything they've done. "Jungkook! You can't fight them back!" I didn't listen to Kai and kept running towards 15 men that were chasing us.
Kai ran up to me then pushed me away and told me to run. Kai began fighting those men one by one.

He couldn't hold back.

I kept running until I finally turned back to see them have a gas bomb. It exploded then in a split second, Kai was down on the ground unconscious.

This was my fault....