07: Jealous ex

Jimin POV

After me and Kookie got our rings at our wedding our fathers were beyond happy and excited. They really wanted us to have kids cause they wanted to be grandfathers. Me and Jungkook blushed at what they said at our wedding.

Jungkook went to talk with his father and some business men, while my and my father talked with another family member. After a few minutes I notice Taehyung walking up to me. He was at our wedding cause his father also runs a company and is friends with my father. "Jimin...please...can we talk?" He said. I didn't really want to talk, but he convinced me to follow him.

My father noticed my leaving with Taehyung and told Jungkook to follow us.

After a minute Taehyung took me to the garden. "Jimin....I still love you and I can't....I can't stand seeing you with Jungkook...." He said while crying. "T-Tae....w-we broke up already....I'm sorry..." I said to Taehyung. Taehyung ended up saying he needed me in his life since I was his only happiness in his life. He kept touching me and saying how he can't live without me.

He ended up kissing me and I couldn't push him away.

Until I saw Taehyung on the ground.

Jungkook POV

I was notified from Jimin's father that Taehyung took him somewhere so I followed them. When I got there Taehyung kept talking bullshit. Until I saw him touch Jimin's body. I got so angry, especially when he was him kissing Jimin. My poor Jimin couldn't push him away.

I ran up to Taehyung and punched him, which made him fall on the ground. I hugged Jimin and told him it was okay. He looked like he wanted to cry.

"DON'T YOU EVER LAY A FINGER ON MY HUSBAND!" I yelled at Taehyung. Taehyung looked drunk. Eventually his older brother Hoseok came and grabbed him. "I'm so sorry about Taehyung...he's drunk...." Me and Jimin were shocked. Jimin asked Hoseok a question. "W-Why did he get drunk?"

Hoseok frowned "He drinks at times.... It's to try to help him get over you...he still misses you...he didn't want to come to the wedding" Hoseok took Taehyung and then left the wedding. Jimin hugged me. "Kookie...I hope Taehyung finds the love he deserves...."

I hugged my Mochi then gave him a slight kiss before going back to our wedding.