S3 39: No Ending

Jimin POV

"ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU LOST HIM?!"

"I-I'm sorry sir, b-but last night someone broke in by the glass window and took Jeon Jungkook"

"This can't be fucking happening...." I cried.

"W-we got the police on the case and I promise that they'll find him"

"A-alright....they better"

I went to visit Jungkook since I'm wasn't working today but when I arrived he wasn't there. I asked if he was moved to a different room, but when they checked he was gone. I already knew what asshole would do this....

I quickly ran towards the Mafia of Suho and saw the same two bodyguards standing there.

"Ah, look who is it, it's the fucking man who used our own weapons against us" Said one. "Yeah the asshole" said the other. "Look, shut up and tell me where Jungkook is!" I yelled. "Ah, you noticed who it was" said the first bodyguard. "YES! LET HIM GO!" I yelled even louder.

"Well, the boss would want to talk to you about that" he said as he let me pass. "Alright" I said very loud. When I arrived I saw Suho at his desk and Jungkook laying in a bed next to him. "Hello baby~" He said seductively. "LEAVE HIM ALONE" I said. "I told you about the consequences, you disagreed so I took your lover" he said again.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM CAPABLE OF!" I yelled. "You see, I have millions of workers with me and you don't even have half, so I could easily take ur men and you down" He said. I ran out of the building and cried.

"FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! Why is it always me?!" I yelled.

I grabbed my phone and made a phone call to a few people.

Hour later

"Jimin, why did you gather us here?" asked Namjoon. "Wait until the others get here" I said. "Others?" asked Jin.

That moment three of my friends came out the door.

"Jimin!" Yelled my friend Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon-20 years old -Bisexual -known Jimin for 3 years and his girl best friend-a great spy and extra smart-cute yet badass

Jeongyeon
-20 years old
-Bisexual
-known Jimin for 3 years and his girl best friend
-a great spy and extra smart
-cute yet badass

"Hey Jimin, nice to see you again" said my friend Lee hi

Lee hi-19 years old-Straight -known Jimin for 2 years - she's badass- She has a lot of connections with other Mafias

Lee hi
-19 years old
-Straight
-known Jimin for 2 years
- she's badass
- She has a lot of connections with other Mafias

"Jimin sorry for arriving late" Said my second best friend Taemin.

Taemin-24 years old-straight -known Jimin since childhood -has many men in his team and a great leader

Taemin
-24 years old
-straight
-known Jimin since childhood
-has many men in his team and a great leader

"Thanks for coming on such short notice guys" I said. "Let's introduce ourselves" said Namjoon. "I'm-"

"I know, your Kim Namjoon. Ruler of the Kim Mafia and Kim Seokjin is your husband" said. Taemin. "How did you-"

"Your a pretty popular Mafia" Said Lee Hi.

"I'm Jeongyeon. I'm 20 years old and Jimin is my best friend" Said Jeongyeon." I'm Lee Hi and I may look evil or something but I'm actually very sweet if your sweet to me" She said."And I'm taemin, Jimins closest friend" He said.

"I invited all of you here because you can help me with defeating Suho" I said leaving every surprised. "J-jimin you do know who he is right?" Said Namjoon. "Hes powerful! More powerful than anyone on earth" said Jeongyeon. "But not if we work together" I said.

"What about Yeji and Irene?" asked Seokjin. "They have busy schedules and couldn't make it" I said.