13: Schedule

Jimin POV

Jungkook asked me why I was out late with Kai and I couldn't give a answer right away. It took me a while before answering his question. "K-Kookie I was....walking around with Kai because he wanted to visit some of the shops in our area" I said.

Fuck, that was that lamest excuse ever!

To make it up to Jungkook I asked him is he wanted to go out on a date tomorrow. I asked him because of two reasons.

#1 I wanted him to feel happy

#2 "The plan"

Jungkook agreed and kissed me. Kai then asked if him and Seulgi could also go out since I showed him the perfect place for them to eat.

The Next Day

I woke up next to Kookie sleeping peacefully. I was happy me and Kai's plan was ready because I missed waking up next to Jungkook. I was gonna get up from the bed and I felt his hand on my hand. "Your not leaving again, are you Mochi?" He said. I smiled and kissed his lips.

Don't worry Kookie I'm not this time. I'm just taking a shower. Kookie got out of bed and started blushing.
"C-could we take a shower together?" He said. Those words made me blush bright red. I giggled at his cuteness "Of course Kookie~ did you think I would say no?" Jungkook showed his bunny smile then grabbed me then took me into the bathroom.

After 35 minutes we got out of the shower and out on towels. "I loved showering with you Mochi~" Said Jungkook. I smiled and kissed his soft pink lips.

"Okay Kookie, today at 11: 15 we have a meeting with our fathers for two hours about expanding the companys and after that at 1: 15 we have to deal with a guy, after that's done we have our date" I said

My kookie came up to me and hugged me while kissing my neck. I couldn't help, but moan. "K-Kookie not now, we just shower...hmmm...we only have a hour to get ready....don't worry I'll give you what you want later" after I said that Kookie stopped then smirked at me. "You'll give me what I want later?" I agreed and Jungkook kissed my cheek before going to the closet to get changed.

At the meeting

Me and Kookie went to see our fathers and Jungkooks dad talked to him "Okay son, you must be willing to work hard for the expansion of this company and the Parks" Jungkook smiled at me and nodded. His father was extremely happy that his son was with a kind and caring guy like me.

My dad was more strict about it "okay Jimin, in order to expand our companys and for them to work together you two must sign paperwork work" I agreed to signing paperwork cause it was just paper work. "Wait Jimin, there's also another thing" I got surprised. "W-What else?" I got worried.

"You guys must have a child...."

Me and Jungkook froze while our dad's were trying to smile and play it cool.

"We have to have...kids?...."

My dad tried to calm me down and letting us know that if we want the companys to continue we must have someone run it. It has to be our kid that runs it in the future.

Jungkook came up to me and back hugged me. I ended up blushing since he hugged me infront of our dads "I wouldn't mind having kids Baby~" I started blushing even harder. They all laughed but I didn't find it funny.