S3 35: A new problem

Jimin POV

"M-me run the Jeon Mafia?! I thought that was for Jeon members?!" I yelled. "Your a Jeon now Jimin, remember? Plus, no other family member can do it, your the only family member I can trust with this Mafia" He said. "If I can help you, I agree to run the Mafia" I said. "Thank you Jimin, really, or should I say, Jeon Jimin" he said.

I smiled and he left.

Alright, being in charge of the Mafia shouldn't be too hard, right? Besides, I see Jungkook do it all the time.

How hard could it be?

Boy was I dead wrong....

Three weeks later
My leg and arm are finally better!

"Hey Jimin, you got a minute?" asked Taehyung. "Yes, I was just finishing up some paper work" I said. "Your gonna have to ride to meet that mafia man that you and....Jungkook were supposed to meet weeks ago. He knows about the accident but he's tired of waiting" He said.

"Fuck, I don't want to ride another car for as long as I live because of that experience...." I said quietly while putting my right hand on my face. "I know, but you can't just walk forever, you'll be okay Jimin" said Taehyung. He was right, Jungkook was still in the hospital and since I have to fill in for him I had to go.

I rode a new limo and with a new driver to the Mafia minutes away.

He was expecting to meet Jungkook and didn't know who I was yet.

"Are you Jeon Jungkook?" asked the woman at the front desk. "No, I'm Jeon Jimin, husband of Jeon Jungkook and right now...he's...In a coma so I'm the CEO of the Jeon Mafia right now" I replied." alright, I'm so sorry, his office is in the second floor to your right" She said.

I walked to his office and saw him kissing a woman who looked like a slut in my opinion. I quietly knocked on the door and they both jumped in surprise. He then whispered in her ear and she left the room. I felt disgusted in that moment.

"Jeon Jungkook?" He asked. "Jeon Jimin, my husband is Jungkook" I said. "Oh, why are you here?" he asked. "He's....still in the hospital...i'd rather not talk about it anymore" I said. I noticed that when I said that he stared a my body. I felt quite uncomfortable. "Uhm, excuse me? What are you looking at?" I asked.

"Your body is so beautiful~" He said.

"Uh, I DID tell you that I was married, right?" I said. "Yeah, but that doesn't stop me from thinking your hot" he said. I felt so mad but I couldn't just leave. "Whatever, what did you want to talk about?" I ask. "I wanted to go over the plans I had with our Mafias, I wanted to put them together to become a even bigger Mafia"

I was honestly uncertain about this stupid idea. Our parents wanted to do that and it kinda worked yet I kind didn't.

What would Jungkook say in this situation?