S2 26: Irene, Yeji, & Momo

Namjoon POV
9:35am

"Okay Jungkook, my friends should be here in a few minutes" Jungkook got here early so he wouldn't have to come when it would be dangerous.
"Namjoon, how will they help us?"
He said. At that moment they knocked on the door. "come in!" I said.

"Jungkook, this is Irene, Yeji, and Momo. They are gonna help us free all those people" Jungkook looked at them then me with a confused look. "How exactly?" The girls looked offended. "Okay Jungkook, I'll explain what they can do and how it will help us out. Irene is a spy, she's super flexible, and has quick reflexes that could be useful" Jungkook tried to pay close attention, but I know he was worried.

"Yeji is like Irene, but also has a smart brain. She is very clever and has great tools that could help us" Jungkook gave a okay sign that he understood. "And Momo is able to run really fast, jump higher than any other person I've seen and she able to run on the walls really well with the right type of shoes. One thing they all have in common, is that they are all good with men, so in other words, they could distract some men of Yoongi's"

Jungkook finally looked impressed and greeted them one by one. "Okay, so what's the plan? I'm promise not to mess anything up, the last time I did that I got Jin and Kai captured...."
I began descussing everything to Jungkook, we all had our roles to play.

Kai POV

"Ugh....W-What....what Happened?"

"I....Don't know Jin....all I remember was that Jungkook ran away, and....we both got captured by Yoongi"

"W-What? I can't believe it...I hope they find us"

"Me too Jin...."

Me and Jin woke up in a empty room what wasn't very big. We both had chains on our ankles. We decided to stay there until someone came and gave us some answers, but....when will that be?

Jimin POV

"Come on Jimin, we have new visitors that you might know" Said Yoongi.
"Oh, Um, okay...." I said while following Yoongi to a strange room. After 2 minutes we were there. Yoongi pointed at the door and told me to go in first. As soon as I went in i saw my best friend. "Kai? Is that you?" I said.

He looked up from the ground and jumped with joy. "Jimin!" He said as I ran up to him hugging him. Yoongi, looked annoyed and just wanted to get out if there. "So you do know him, I have to go somewhere for a few minutes, stay here and...keep them company i guess" He left me with Kai and another guy that I didn't know in the room. "Jimin....are you okay, how's Seulgi? Jungkook's been worried sick about you" he said. "Don't worry, both me and Seulgi are just fine" Kai gave a sigh of relief when I asked a question "J-Jungkook....how is he? Please I need to know...." I needed to know how he was doing. I begged Kai to tell me but wouldn't tell me. I gave up hope when the guy at the corner of the room spoke.

"Jungkook's miserable without you Jimin, he's been reckless and that's why me and Kai are in here, he's been trying his best to find you, he knows your here and he wants to be the one to kill Yoongi" I was shocked. Jungkook has been miserable without me...."I'm Jin, a friend of Jungkook, he should be with my boyfriend Namjoon and figuring out a way to find us by now, I hope" I smiled and hugged him. "It's nice to meet you Jin, you seem like a nice guy, and any friend of Jungkook is a friend of mine" I said leaving him with a huge smile.

He then hugged me back. "Jungkook is a lucky guy to have such a nice guy in his life" My smile faded away in a matter of moments. "W-whats wrong Jimin?" Said Kai. "I'm....dating Yoongi now...."  Kai and Jin looked shocked and scared.

"You can't be serious...."