S3 38: Revenge

Jimin POV

"Is he okay?!" Yelled Jin. "Yes, the bullet went right through, though he could get an infection without it being treated properly. I can get you the medicine for it, be right back" Said the doctor. I was in the room with Namjoon and Jin. They were holding hands which made me think of Jungkook.

I wanted to check up on him so bad.

"Jimin, what else do you know about Suho?" Asked Namjoon. "Not much, he's an asshole and pervert. That's all I know, why?" I asked. That question made Namjoon think for a moment before me and Jin looked at him.

"He's one of the world's most powerful men...."

Those words hurt me more than the bullet. "He could do anything he wants and there's no saying 'no' to him" He continued. "H-he wanted me....he wanted to make a deal which I didn't agree to..." I said quietly. "Jimin, this is bad....he always gets what he wants" He said. Jin looked worried about me and wanted to change the conversation, so we did for a bit.

After 2 more minutes the doctor came back with medicine.

"Remember to take these 2 times a day to stop an infection" He said. "Alright" I said.

Jin and Namjoon went home while I stayed in the hospital to visit Jungkook. "Oh Jungkook, I don't know what to do....This asshole named Suho is after me....he wants me....I feel that he wants to get rid of you....I...I need you here with me. To tell me that it will be okay and things will get better...." I said while crying.

"J-Jimin?...."

"J-Jungkook?!" I yelled almost excited. "Jungkook! Please wake up!" I yelled again. "J-jimin....its...okay....your strong....you can do anything you want....please don't cry....I said I don't like it when you....cry...." He said as his voice fated into thin air. I checked for a pulse and luckily he was still breathing.

Seemed like Taehyung was right, Jungkook is strong and will fight this until the end.

I kissed his forhead before leaving the room to go home and rest.

When I got home I turned on the tv in the bedroom and layed in bed until I went to sleep.

2:53am
??? POV
*crash*

"Shut up! We were told that Jungkooks hospital room was in here! If we don't get him the boss will kill us!" I yelled quietly. "Fucking shut up dude! Hurry up Mark!" Said Jinyoung.

"I'm going as fast as I can asshole" Said Mark.
"Fine then, TRY FASTER" said Jinyoung. "Both of you need to shut up!" I yelled quietly so no one would hear us.

We took the body of Jungkook and made sure he was still breathing and brought him to our truck outside.