S2 29: In the end

Jungkook POV

"WHAT DID ANYONE EVER TO DO YOU TO MAKE YOU WANT THIS KIND OF LIFE?!"

When the room went silent Yoongi began laughing. "YOU! Your the one that made me believe that you need power to be cool! Your the one that got everything!" I was confused and Irene, Taehyung and Jimin all looked at me with confusing looks too. Yoongi began talking more.

"You see Jungkook, when we were friends, I never told you how much my family was struggling, I never told you that I was Jealous of you and your successful father" I felt so stupid, I never realized that Yoongi was jealous. "You got EVERYTHING I ever wanted! Your popularity, money, the one guy I loved in middle school!" He pointed at Jimin. We both were confused, we only knew each other for a few months. "Your best friend was me, but you made a new friend when we got to middle school. His name was Park Jimin, I met him first and introduced him to you, but you guys spend more and more time together, I fell in love with him"

I knew Jimin since we were in middle school?

"Jimin's dad.... figured it out and asked me if i wanted money, a Mafia, and Jimin. I didn't agree at first, months later I did, that was when You married him! I was too late, but he said I could still have him even though he was married. When I get these powers I'll rule over everyone, and you'll see what it's like to be nobody!" Jimin pushed a button on the control panel and released the three people that were trapped. One of them used her water power to wet the controls so they would be unuseable. Yoongi grabbed Jimin and ran in another room. "Jungkook!" He said before Yoongi closed the door.

I saw through the small window that he put Jimin in a tube. He clicked a button and it absorbed something inside him. He began feeling more and more weak. Momo, Yeji and Namjoon came in running. Yeji grabbed her Lazer and opened the door I then clicked the buttons randomly until Jimin was released. Momo and Irene ran after Yoongi.
I held onto Jimin as he was having trouble breathing. Namjoon took a closer look at him.

"he's....dieing....Yoongi took his power....that's what kept him alive. He needs blood to replace it or else he'll...." I looked at Namjoon then Jimin crying. "Jimin.... please....I need you with me....to cuddle me, and tell me that it'll me okay...." Jimin opened his eyes then looked at me. "I love you Kookie....I always will...." I smiled then kissed his soft pink lips. Yeji began speaking. "If you want Jimin to live, then he needs blood, blood is what can save him, at least two gallons" I hugged Jimin tighter. "I'll do it! Take my blood and give it to my Mochi, please!" Namjoon and Yeji agreed after a while. Yeji took my blood, and I didn't care how much it hurt.

She began giving it to Jimin. Namjoon noticed me pail face and hugged me. "Your a brave guy Jungkook" He said.

I stood up and ran after Yoongi. Namjoon tried to stop me because I wasn't well, but I didn't listen at all. It took me 3 minutes but I found Yoongi with a gun trapping Momo, and Irene. He shot a bullet and Momo took it for Irene. "Momo!" Said Irene.
I noticed Yoongi's face, it was filled with guilt. "Irene, leave! I've already been shot! I wouldn't have made it anyways....it was the stomach....get out..." Irene began crying until Yoongi aimed it at her too. I grabbed my gun fast and shot Yoongi in the back.

Yoongi began shooting at me until he hit a broken wire. It caught on fire and it was a matter of time before it exploded.

Yoongi ran away and I went next to Irene. "Momo, I can't just leave you here...." Momo wasn't gonna let Irene die like this. "Jungkook, take Irene and go! She needs to live for me! She's like a sister to me...." I grabbed Irene and pulled her away. "Irene! I'll miss you...." Said Momo before closing her eyes. "Momo! Nooo!" Irene kept yelling and crying while I called Namjoon and he said that he and Yeji took Jimin outside because they smelt fire.

The entrance was blocked and we couldn't leave.

We tried to find another exit but couldn't, we can't die here.....

Yoongi yelled from a corner. "Hey! This way! It's a emergency exit!" I didn't believe Yoongi after what he's done so i ignored him. "JUNGKOOK! i know you hate me, i cant make up for it, but....I'm sorry, I let my Jealousy take over! When I shot that woman....I finally realized what kind of monster i became....I just want you to live....I can't be responsible for anymore deaths!"

He ran towards me and Irene and pushed us out of the emergency door, we both fell to the floor until Yoongi was ready to close the door. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna make the same mistake again....Bye Jungkook, and...stay hopeful" He gave me two small glasses of juice before he closed the door.

I yelled for him, but it was too late....
The building exploted....