S2 28: Fight for freedom

Momo mission
Momo POV

Shit, if I screw this up, I won't be able to live with myself. I can't let Namjoon down, he's been my friend since we were young. I've got to save everyone that's traped. I kept running until I saw the door to the prisoners that Yoongi took. There were too many guards watching them though, over 6 of them and I'd die if I try to take them.

I tried thinking, I can't take much time. As I looked around I saw a small hole in Yoongi's wall. Looks like it still needs some work. I grabbed a flashlight from my back pocket and Quietly put into the hole. It was remote controlled so it could turn on and off when I want it to.

Yeji was smart to make this flashlight, but I'll have to leave it.

I hide around a corner and clicked my botton. In a second, the flashlight was turning from red, to pink from yellow to green. I pressed another button and it make electric noises. 3 of them went towards it confused.
It wasn't all of them, but it gives me less of them to deal with at least.

I quickly, yet Quietly ran behind a guard and killed him without noise. I grabbed another knife and killed two other guards at the same time before the 3 guards saw me and shot at my direction. I ran on the wall and quickly stabbed one of the guards and he fell to the ground.

I used his body to cover myself. And shot another guard. Before I knew it the last guard shot me at my stomach making me fall on my back. He was coming to finish me off until I kicked his leg and he tripped. I grabbed my knife and stabbed his leg making him scream in pain. "Fuck you!" He said before I grabbed my gun. "Fuck you too" I said.

I finally got rid of all of them.

Fuck, but now I'm shot. Whatever, I've got to save everyone, Namjoon is counting on me and I can't let my friend down!

I opened the door with keys that one of the guards had and everyone thanked me. One in particular noticed the shot on my stomach. "W-What Happened? Are you okay?" Said this brown haired girl with a ring in her left hand. "I'm fine, my friends are saving everyone and I'm here to save you guys. We have to go before Yoongi kills you all" I said.

She looked at me with a worried look. "have you seen a guy named Kai? He's my husband" I looked confused before she mentioned Kai. "Oh, your Seulgi then" I said. "H-how do you know?" She said. "My friend Namjoon told me about Kai, and that your his wife" She began getting more worried. "Do you know where he is?" I remained silent for a moment. "We have to go! We don't have time! Namjoon is saving him!" I said before grabbing her hand and leading everyone out of the Mafia.

Momo mission *complete*
Jungkook POV
Jungkook and Namjoon Chat

"We have to get Jimin!"

*Jungkook, I know, we have to find out where everyone is though before we do that. It could be dangerous to go alone*

"I don't care, I'm willing to do anything to get Jimin back...."

*I got a text from Momo, she and everyone else are out of the Mafia, Kai and Jin are with us and right now, Yoongi and Jimin might be the only ones inside*

"Then? We can do it"

*Look, were are you? We need to come with you at least to protect you Irene, and Taehyung*

"The very top floor"

*Okay, As soon as Jin and Kai get outside we're coming*

"Okay Namjoon"

*Please be safe Jungkook, you were always like a little brother to me*

"Don't worry Hyung"

I kept running towards Yoongi's office while Irene and Taehyung followed me. When we finally got there we kicked the door open and couldn't believe what we were watching.
Three people were inside a huge tube. The were all scared and didn't understand anything. Beside them we saw Yoongi holding into Jimin's hand, while smirking at me. "Well, Well, Well, if it isn't Jeon Jungkook, your 'Husband' is with me now" I gave a small look at Jimin. Our eyes locked for a moment until Yoongi interupted. "I'm gonna win! I'm gonna rule the world! I'm gonna have Jimin all to myself"

I yelled at him "WHAT DID ANYONE EVER DO TO YOU TO WANT THIS KIND OF LIFE?!"

There was a brief silence in the room..

Sorry it took so long to post!
School is really on me right now 😫
I didn't even notice that it's been ten days since I posted! Thanks for being so patient 😊