EPILOGUE

Jimin POV

It's finally over....

Namjoon recovered but isn't allowed to fight for a few weeks but it's better than nothing. Seulgi and Kai had to move back to Busan but we still visit them and chat. Taehyung retuned after 2 months being gone and he's missed a lot.

We all held a private funeral for BamBam....

Both me and Jungkook adopted a son named Sehun. Taemin moved to the U.S investigating a new missions he must solve and both Jeongyeon and Lee Hi are official Spy's and do all kinds of missions together.

Yeji and Irene soon became very close with me and Jungkook and take care of Sehun whenever me and Jungkook are busy.

Don't worry, we all meet once a month and talk about our lives together.

Sometimes I even visit Yoongi and Suhos graves. I realized that....they were born like the way they were

I started hiring more workers for my Mafia and I can be pretty strict. I managed to find my best man Yeonjun and promote him to be my replacement for when I retire one day in a few years. I know it will be in good hands with him. I'm got gonna make the rule were you have to be a Park in order to run it, I'm not like my father.

"Hey Kookie, I'm glad we're finally together" I said laying in bed with my husband. "Me too Baby. Things haven't exactly been easy these past few months, it's finally over, once and for all" He said hugging me.

Just like that.....our story ends here....