S2 22: Yoongi's Hard Past

Yoongi POV

I hate Jungkook....he always gets EVERYTHING and EVERYONE! He gets the money, fame, and NOW he gets the man I love....

I love Jimin so much, but sometimes I feel like....we aren't meant to be. Jimin is already married to someone and I can't bring myself to force him to date me because of my feelings. Jungkook isn't bad I was just....jealous of him.

Flashback to 8 years ago

"Jungkook I won't kill my parents because of something like this...."

"I hope you can keep that promise Yoongi. I have to go, my parents are expecting me at home, bye!"

When me and Jungkook were kids, Jungkook and his family were doing great. His father ran a huge Mafia and had alot of money. He killed alot of people though, he only killed people that were evil or cruel. He taught Jungkook how to kill at a young age.

My family could barley provide food. All the girls would try to get closer to me just to get to Jungkook. Jungkook was gay so they got upset that they wouldn't have a chance. I was also into guys and once I had my eyes in this kind, cute, and handsome guy named Park Jimin....he was perfection in my eyes. He also had a dad that was successful. Jungkook spend so much time with Jimin and it made me mad. I had my eyes on him first.

The more time they spend together, the more I got jealous. Jimins father was Mr. Park and he noticed my feelings for his son. He came up to me in a empty ally and wanted to make a deal with me. I had to kill my parents in trade for Jimin and a Mafia of my own. I really liked Jimin, but I couldn't just kill my parents for my feelings.

I didn't even know how to kill at that age.

He tried to push me, and told me to take my time to think. After that Jungkook yelled at me because he saw me talking with him and heard our conversation.

Years later I made the deal with Mr. Park because my parents were broken. My dad started drinking and my mom started working as a stripper at night clubs just to provide money, which my father spends on drugs. Sometimes my dad would hit me when he was drunk, my mom was too tired to care....I couldn't live like this anymore....

When my dad was walking up to me with a whip, I ran towards the kitchen. I grabbed a knife and didn't want to hurt my dad, but I had to....
I stabbed him in the heart, and he couldn't speak much. That moment was when my mother walked into the kitchen. "Oh my God, Yoongi!! What did you do?!" I couldn't think so I ran up to her and stabbed her in the stomach.

"I...I love you...my little boy....I'm sorry"

Those were my mothers final words before she died. I felt devestated. I was a monster....

Mr. Park knew about what happened and he did what he promised. He agreed to help me kidnap Jimin and he got me my own Mafia. He didn't tell me that Jimin got married with Jungkook during that time though. He didn't think that I would say yes so he got Jimin to marry Jungkook. He told me a few days ago that he erased their childhood memories of each other to make things work out, he had to keep them somewhere so he stored them into my memories. I have their every moment together, everything they've made and everything they've ever done together, so only I have those memories of them together.