S3 42: Began Our Battle Pt1

BamBam POV

"Alright, Namjoon, Jeongyeon and Taemin, you are our best shooters and defense. You guys are gonna take lead and shoot Suhos men that block your way" I said. "Of course" Replied Taemin. "But isn't it dangerous?" Asked Seokjin. "Yes, it is" I told him. "Jin, it's okay, I'll be fine, I've been through more dangerous stuff before" Said Namjoon holding onto him.

"Lee Hi, I trust you to lead the second team to the supply room and grab more weapons. Once that's done your gonna join me and Jimin's group since we need more help" I told Lee Hi. "I'll do my best to complete my mission, I've never failed at any mission I was given and I'm not about to start now" She replied.

"I want Seokjin, Seulgi, and Kai to stay here and tell us of Suho comes here or something else happens" I told Seokjin. Luckily, he nodded and sat in the couch.

"Jimin look....I'm so sorry that I'm asking you if this but.....your gonna have the more dangerous job of all" I said in front of everyone very boldly. "W-What is it?...." He asked calmly but worried. "Your gonna have to be alone with Suho" I said. "You can't ask Jimin to do that! It's to risky!" Yelled Jeongyeon. "Jimin has to be with Jungkook" Said Namjoon.

"I'll do it"

"What?!" Yelled everyone in the room. "If it means killing him and getting Jungkook back then it's worth every sacrifice" Said Jimin. "Alright.....I'll come with you to shoot others in our way" I said.

Hours Later
Jin POV

I was walking to my room when I heard crying coming from Jimin's room.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Uh, Jimin? Are you okay?" I asked him. "I-I'm fine hyung...." he whispered. "I'm coming in" I said before barging In his room. He was covered in blankets and his face was as blank as ever. I quickly ran up to his bed and sat next to him. "Jimin, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"BamBams plan is perfect but could I be wrong? There's no telling how everything will turn out, people die for others so we have to make sure they don't die for nothing" He quietly spoke. "What are you saying Jimin?" I asked. "We have to decide which decision we'll regret least, all of us sooner or later. We'll never predict how things will turn out. Getting Jungkook would result in deaths of our friends. I've seen it too many times" He said before running into the bathroom.

"Jimin...." I quietly said.

I took the note that Jimin wanted me to leave and I did so.

I heard a knock on our door so I answered it.

"Hey Seokjin, is Jimin awake?" Asked Taehyung. "Oh, I don't think he's ready to talk to anyone right now" I told him. "Could you tell him a message for me?" He asked. "Of course" I replied. He walked inside and sat on the couch. "I'm leaving, for good" He said. "What?!" I said. "I have a stalker, I have to get rid of him at another city since I've figured out he's dangerous" He said. "Taehyung, I....i promise to tell Jimin this....are you coming back?" I asked Taehyung. "Who knows...." He said.

I opened the door for him and he left.