- T w e n t y f i v e -

I sat on the couch and watched Netflix until the clock hit 7:26, thats when my episode ended and I drove to Billies. She was standing by her car, when the cheekiest smile.

Billie: "Hop in shorty."

Maddie: "Where are we going?"

Billie: "Don't worry." She put her hand on my thigh and I put my hand over hers, we drove for about 20 minutes until we pulled up into this empty parking a lot. She handed me a blindfold.

Billie: "You trust me shorty?"

I nodded.

Billie: "Okay then, you gotta put this on and then hop on my back."

Maddie: "Okay."

I got out of the car and then Billie walked over to me, and grabbed my hand.

Billie: "Okay I'm here jump."

I jumped and she caught me.

Billie "Are you good?"

Maddie: "Yes baby."

I could hear Billie walking on wood? And waves?

Billie put me down and I grabbed on to her waist.

Billie: "Are you ready shorty?"

Maddie: "I guess."

Billie's hands were behind head to untie the blindfold, I looked to where she was looking and it was the most beautiful thing anyone has ever done for me.

Billie: "You've had a rough past couple of days, so I thought tonight would be chill and it'll be fun."

Maddie: "Thank you babies."

Billie: "Shall we?" She held out her hand.

Maddie: "We shall."

We walked down the wooden stairs, together and we were holding hands. We got closer to the blankets and the fairy lights that were strung up and connected with bamboo trees. Billie stopped walking and I turned around to see her holding so many white and yellow flowers.

Maddie: "Baby you're gonna make me cry." I walked over to her and I grabbed the flowers from her and I hugged her, she picked me up. My legs were wrapped around her waist. Her hands were connected under me, our lips were centimeters apart. She couldn't help but smile, I leaned in to fill in the space between us. She smiled during the kiss and so did I. She makes me so happy, I guess I shivered during the kiss.

Billie: "Baby, you're cold aren't you?"

I nodded.

She put me down and we walked over to the blanket that was on the ground, she pulled a hoodie out of the basket and tossed it to me.

Maddie: "My plan worked." I laughed

Billie: "What was your plan?"

Maddie: "I didn't dress for the cold, like the note said. Because I wanted another one of your hoodies."

Billie: "Shorty, you coulda just asked and I would've gave you another one." She laughed at me.

Billie: "My plan worked too, I don't know how, but it did."

Maddie: "What was your plan?" I was playing dumb.

Billie looked at me and playfully rolled her eyes.

Billie: "I got you out of your house, when you were sad, you're gonna have a good time with the people that you care about most."

I had no clue what she meant by that, but I looked behind me. I saw Claudia, Finneas, Maggie, the twins and Dani walking down the same stairs that we walked down not that long ago.