- O n e h u n d r e d & t h i r t y n i n e -

Maddie: "What time do you have to go?"

Billie: "I don't want you to worry about it."

Maddie: "But I don't want you to leave suddenly."

Billie: "I'll let you know."

Maddie looked at me with a pouty face.

Billie: "I can't spend the night, but I'll stay as long as I can." 

Maddie: "Even if you stay, I wouldn't be able to fall asleep."

Billie: "I wouldn't be able to fall asleep either."

Maddie stopped talking for a few seconds, I could tell that she was thinking about what to say next.

Billie: "What are you thinking?"

Maddie: "I feel like you're not gonna talk to me anymore, like I know you're gonna be busy, but I feel like you're not gonna text me when you're free and you're going to try to avoid me because you'll be thinking about me if we communicate. That made no sense." She traced the design on my sleeve.

Billie: "I promise I'll text you when I can, but I'm going to be so so so busy. There's no guarantee that I'll be able to talk everyday, but like I said you're my priority and you've always been my priority. So I will try and make time for you."

Maddie: "I don't wanna be your priority while you're on tour."

Billie: "What do you mean?"

Maddie: "If I'm your priority then you're going to be thinking about me non-stop and I don't want that."

Billie: "Shorty, I'mma be thinking about you non-stop anyways. There's nothing you can do about that."

Maddie: "Okay, but don't make me your priority, don't force yourself to make time to talk to me, talk to me when you can, your priority on tour should be your fans and making millions of people happy."

Billie: "You're the only I wanna make happy."

Maddie: "Your fans were here before me, and they'll always be there for you, they're all over the world and I'm here in L.A. so you gotta let them be your happiness."

Billie: "They are, but I don't know how to describe it. They're always there, and this is our last time together for a long ass time."

Maddie: "There's no last time between us, there will never be a last 'I love you' or a last meal or a last conversation, we're endgame whether you like it or not, because I'm not going anywhere."

Billie: "God, I hope so."

After that, it fell silent, I liked what she said, it made me feel so much better. That there's not going to be a last this or that and that we're going to be together for so long.

I could see the clock on the wall and I was watching the time tick down. The more I watched the clock, the faster the time was going, I thought if you watched the clock it's supposed to go slower.

Billie: "Shorty, I have to go."

Maddie: "No." She whined.

Billie: "Trust me, if it was my choice, best believe I'd stay." I said sternly.

Maddie: "You have to leave, like right now?"

Billie: "I have to be at the my house at seven, to finish packing and then I have a meeting with my team."

Maddie looked at me with glossy eyes.

Billie: "Shorty, this hurts me just as much as it hurts you, maybe even more."

Maddie: "I understand, I'm being selfish."

Billie: "No, you're being caring."

We both sat up, Maddie was sitting in my lap. She cupped my face gently, pulling me in, placing a sweet, soft kiss on my lips.

Maddie: "I love you Billie."

Billie: "I love you too Maddie, this won't be the last time you see me before I leave. You will see me before I leave, I promise."

She held out her pinky, I locked our fingers together.

I kissed the top of her head, and I walked towards the door. As I walked away, I could feel her eyes on me.

Maddie: "I love you."

Billie: "I love you too."

I turned the door handle, and I walked to my car, I didn't wanna go home but I had to.

Maddie's POV:

I watched Billie leave, and I walked to the door after she left to lock the door.

Maddie: "I should be an actress." I mumbled to myself and I laughed at my joke.

Yeah, it broke me in half to see Billie that stressed. But I wasn't as sad as she was, because I know something she doesn't. The talk we had also really hurt, she's really scared about this whole thing. The whole time I was so tempted to tell her that I was going on tour with her, but I knew I would've regretted telling her because that's the only thing that I've really been working towards.

I wasn't crying as much as she was, and I was trying harder to cry. That sounds so bad, but I don't want her to find out what's happening.

FaceTiming Issac

Issac: "Hey Maddie! What are you up to?"

Maddie: "Nothing, Billie broke up with me."

Issac: "Why?"

Maddie: "Because she said that she didn't want me be constricted while she was away, but I wasn't hurt by it, because I'll see her on tour."

Isaac: "She still doesn't know."

Maddie: "No, I thought that she pretending that she didn't know, but by the way she was crying and holding me. She doesn't know."

Isaac: "Damn you broke her."

Maddie: "It's only temporary, damn." I joked.

Isaac: "The first couple shows are gonna be bad for her."

Maddie: "What do you mean?"

Isaac: "Billie has never really had anything waiting for her here, now that you're here and she doesn't know. She can't wait to get done with tour, normally she hates tour, but its the shows that take her mind off of how miserable it really is. But since you're... different, you're the only thing on her mind."

Maddie: "She's going to have to suck it up, I'll be there, no matter what, she doesn't know it, but I'll be there to make her life better."

Isaac: "What else did you guys talk about?"

Maddie: "She was talking about how, she fixed me, like I'm thriving, I'm genuinely happy right now, I'm not permanently there yet, but I'm working hard on it. She said that she couldn't he happier with where I am mentally."

Isaac: "I couldn't be happier either, I've seen you grow these past four months. I thought that no one would be able to repair you after everything that you have been through, but Bil proved me wrong, and I'm so happy that you two love each other so much."

Maddie: "I know, I didn't think that I could fixed either only because of how long I have lived with it, but it look so much convincing that I could be loved the right way. I could never ever thank Billie enough because she changed my life for the better."

Isaac: "Billie's proud of you, Don't forget."

Maddie: "I'm proud of her."

----------------------------

i have never struggled so hard to come up with ideas in my life .

a sequel is really in consideration.

thanks ily

words: 1197