- F o r t y e i g h t -

Maddie's POV:

I woke up and got ready, it was like noon? I didn't care enough to look at the time. I slowly got ready and there was a knock on my door and a call from Dani.

Dani: "Bitch I'm here."

Maddie: "Is it locked?"

She twisted the door knob.

Dani: "Yea."

I groan.

Maddie: "I'm coming."

I mope down the stairs and opened the door for her and her nail lady, mine was coming in thirty minutes because I knew I was going to take my time getting ready.

Dani: "Bitch you look rough."

Maddie: "Yeah because I am."

Dani: "Aww baby what happened?"

Maddie: "Me is what happened."

Dani: "What do you mean?"

I look at my phone to see the time and I realized how little time I have.

Maddie: "I'll tell you when I'm done getting ready."

Dani: "Come back here."

I grunt and walk back down the stairs, she snapped a picture of me.

Dani: "Now when you come back down here, you better be looking fine as hell."

Maddie: "Sounds like a challenge."

Dani: "Maddie, come on you have to put effort in."

Maddie: "Whatever." I walked up the stairs and sat in front of my vanity, I played my playlist and already got in a better mood.

I looked in the mirror and took a picture, that was going to be todays Instagram post.

I holler from my room.

Maddie: "Bitch are you ready!"

Dani: "Yes!"

I walk down the stairs feeling myself, as I saw myself in the mirror at the foot of the stairs. I turned the corner, I looked at the camera and blew it a kiss.

I watched Dani type "Name someone that can go from that ugly to that fucking pretty dude😂"

I playfully hit her shoulder, and I looked down at the ground. But before I got too lost in my thoughts, my nail lady was here.

I rushed to the door and let her in and hug her.

Nail lady: "Any ideas?"

Maddie: "Not a single one."

Nail lady: "These are honestly my favorite days."

I playfully rolled my eyes, and opened my door wider to let her in fully. She walked over to where Dani was sitting which is where she usually does my nails.

Dani: "So spill it bitch.

I exhaled.

Maddie: "To save all of our time, basically she said something that triggered me to relive my first kiss with Nicole."

Dani gasped knowing that I told myself that I wouldn't think about it.

Dani: "Maddie I-"

Maddie: "Do you know how shitty I feel?"

Dani: "I can only imagine."

Maddie: "She was standing right in front of me, while I thought about it. She right on the other side of the island, as I remembered what it felt like to have Nicole's tongue in my mouth." I looked down, not knowing what to do with myself.