- O n e h u n d r e d & t w e n t y t w o -

I was driving silently down the quiet streets, not being in the mood to listen to music. I was taking side streets, because the lights are long as fuck at night. I heard a cars engine reeving a few blocks away, I didn't think much of it. I just wanted to get home. 

I heard the car for almost the whole way back to my apartment, I stopped at the final stop sign before I turned off to get my apartment. I released my foot off the brake to go, and the car sped right in front my car. My foot was heavily placed back on the brake and I was gripping the steering wheel tightly. 

I sat at the light for another minute or so to calm down, if I wasn't so cautious, I'd be in the hospital with Billie. 

The Next Day: August 15th, at 7:30AM

Maddie's POV:

I groaned as my alarm went off, I turned it off and laid in bed for another few minutes. I hoped in the shower, and got read to head back to the hospital. 

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: finneas, bhadbhabie and 2,234,694 others

madisonvoyage: had to hop on the trend.

bhadbhabie: you got a dick now? 😂

belltwins: ... you tryna tell us something? 

madisonvoyage: just to clear the air, I hate my friends.

I turned off my phone, and got my keys and my bag. I got the same spot as yesterday, I have no clue how it was still available since it was such a nice ass spot. 

I made my way up to her room, Kenzie was texting me some things I have to do before I leave for tour. I opened the door, and Billie smiled when she saw me.

Billie: "Shorty!"

Maddie: "Billie!"

I walked over to her and gave her a hug, I also kissed the top of her head. I pulled away from her, and I waved at Finneas.

Finneas: "Are you gonna stay all day?"

Maddie: "I have a meeting at six tonight, I can stay until then, if you wanna go home and get some rest then go for it."

Finneas: "Thank you, I'll be back at like four or five."

Maddie: "Okay."

Billie and I both watched Finneas walk out of the door, after he left, I turned towards Billie. She smiled at me.

Billie: "Give me another hug, you smell good."

I laughed at her and I gave her another hug. She was rubbing my scalp.

Maddie: "Dude, do you wanna cuddle or something?"

Billie: "I thought you'd never ask."

I took my slides off, and I got into the bed with her. She rested her head on my chest, I was playing with the ends of her hair.

Maddie: "How are you feeling?"

Billie: "I feel better, they said I might get out tomorrow."

Maddie: "That's good, then you're going to stay at my house."

Billie: "I have shit to do after I get outta here."

Maddie: "But you have to spend the night, when you get outta here. I've missed you."

Billie: "Aww, I missed you too shorty. I'll spend the night, why did you go home last night?"

Maddie: "Because, my back was broken. I also needed to shower. Dude on the way home last night I almost died."

Billie: "How?"

Maddie: "Because, I was driving through a neighborhood. Then like this car, that I heard for a long ass time before I saw it. Zoomed right in front of me, if I wasn't being as cautious as I was. I'd be in the hospital with you."

Billie: "That reminds me, I have a gift for you when I get out of here."

Maddie: "Oh, what is it?"

Billie: "You'll see."

Maddie: "That's not fair." I whined.

Billie: "It's completely fair, I've had it for a hella long time. I just never knew how to give it to you, now since you almost died. I can give it to you." She smiled. 

Maddie: "Well what do you wanna do?"

Billie: "I'm hungry."

Maddie: "Can you eat like normal food?"

Billie: "They said I can eat like soft foods."

Maddie: "I can go get you something."

Billie: "You should post-mate it, so you don't have to leave me."

Maddie: "You don't have your phone?"

Billie: "Finneas is gonna bring it tonight."

Maddie: "So, I have to post-mate it?" I whined.

Billie: "Please shorty?"

Maddie: "Whatever, what do you want?"

Billie: "Either Sweetgreen or Panera."

Maddie: "I'm not hungry because I ate before I came here, so what do you want?"

Billie: "Dude, I know you're gonna eat my food, so what do you want?"

Maddie: "What do you want?"

Billie: "Fine, Sweetgreen."

Maddie: "Okay then."

I pulled out my phone, and clicked on the postmates app. I handed Billie my phone so she could what she wants. There is a chance that Kenzie could text me about tour right now and all the build up would be ruined. She confirmed her order and gave me back my phone. 

Billie: "Are you sure you don't want anything?"

Maddie: "Babygirl, I am positive, I ate before I came and I have a business dinner tonight with Kenzie."

Billie: "What's your meeting over?"

Maddie: "Since the shoot's over, they're trying to book me out."

Billie: "Are you okay with this?"

Maddie: "Yeah, because I don't wanna be bored."

Billie: "So it's confirmed, you're coming to the New York shows?"

Maddie: "I told you I would be there." 

--------------------

i rearranged my idea, this is going to go differently than i thought... guess🤷🏻‍♀️

thanks ily

words: 1100.