- S e v e n t y -

i rewrote this whole chapter twice because i hated the way that this was going, so therefore y'all avoided some sad sad shit. but instead i came up with more sad shit. 

About 3 hours later.

Kenzie decided that it would be best if she moved all of Maddie's stuff that was supposed to happen today, because Kenzie was the first person that Maddie broke down to about being owned by a company. So Kenzie wants to take us to a carnival, low-key I don't wanna go because we both get mobbed anywhere we go. It's not going to be fun when there's a mob of 12 year old girls around us the entire time.

Maddie and I were cuddling on the couch when there was a knock, Maddie pulled her phone out and texted Kenzie. "It's open." The door opens afterwards and she see's on the couch and smiles.

Kenzie: "So basically we rented out a carnival, and there will be security."

Maddie looked at me and smiled.

Billie: "You did this?"

Maddie nodded.

Maddie: "Yeah it sucks that we can't do it normally, but overall it'll still be fun because no lines and we get the whole fucking Ferris wheel to ourselves." She smirked.

I playfully nudged her. 

Billie: "Thank you shorty."

Maddie: "You're welcome."

She stood up and she grabbed my hand, we both walked to Kenzie's car. We both got into the back, I could see Kenzie in the mirror and smiled when she saw Maddie resting her head on my shoulder as she was tracing the design on my shorts.

Maddie: "I'mma tell you right now, I don't do rollercoasters."

Billie: "Well you are today."

I could tell that she rolled my eyes. I rubbed her thigh and smiled to myself.

Kenzie: "Okay we have to talk."

Maddie sat up and rolled her eyes.

Kenzie: "You have the park to yourselves, I'mma run to the studio. This is rented out for three hours. You have rides and concessions to yourselves. There is a fence around the thing, I can already tell you people will be watching your every move. I don't care what you guys do, I'm just warning you."

Maddie looked down, I wrapped my arm around her and rubbed her side.

Maddie: "Okay." She said trying to hide her emotions.

Billie: "Shorty, it's going to be fun." I said trying to convince her, even though I know how this is going to turn out.

She kept looking down.

Kenzie: "I don't wanna park in front of it, so you'll have to walk a little bit."

Maddie: "That's fine." She lightened up.

We parked in front of a Starbucks, we went in there first and Maddie got her usual. I didn't wanna argue with her about paying, so I let her off the hook. This one time.

We asked Kenzie which direction the carnival was in, because neither of us have any sense of direction. We started walking.

Maddie: "What do you wanna do?"

Billie: "About this?"

Maddie: "Yeah."

Billie: "I don't really care anymore, like I want the world to know that you're mine. But I don't wanna confirm it, because I still want what we have to ourselves. We don't need millions of people barging in on what we have you know."

Maddie smiled and laced our fingers together. I smiled and tightened my grip on her hand. 

We walked up to the gate and the operator greeted us, there were so many fans and paparazzi on the outside of the carnival. Maddie was looking down the entire time, I don't blame her. This shit sucks.

I lifted her chin up and I caught myself, I turned her around so my back was facing everyone else. I gave her a quick kiss before the paparazzi was able to come to the sides of the fences.

I pulled her into a hug and she hugged me back.

Billie: "I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too."

Maddie's mood got better after we looked around.

Billie: "What do you wanna do first?"

Maddie looked around again.

Maddie: "Let's do the carousel."

Billie: "Bet."

We walk over the carousel holding hands, at this point neither of us care because we're having a good time. She got on what looked like a donkey and then I was on a horse. I looked over at her, to see her smile. Like a smile that I haven't seen since the beginning of this whole thing, that made my heart warm. The ride started and she put her arm towards me, I grabbed her hand and I laughed at her because she's such a kid and the littlest things mean the most to her. The ride starts going, she looked down and smiled to herself. I say this way too much, but she really warms my heart. I have never met someone like her, dude I hope I never lose this feeling. 

The carousel ended and we walked around, she saw this one ride and her eyes lit up. I was looking at this game thing, then I feel her lace our fingers together, and pull me towards where she wanted to go. I was happy that she didn't care that paparazzi was about to expose our asses, but it made me sad because no matter the level of fame. Everyone should have privacy.

I was too lost in my thoughts, but once we walked up the ramp. I realized that it was bumper cars, oh she had no clue what she was in for.

...

Billie: "I really don't understand how you beat me."

Maddie: "Honestly me either."

We both laughed.

I looked at my phone and I see that we've been here for an hour and half.

Billie: "What do you wanna do next?"

Maddie: "Ferris wheel." She bit her lip and smirked.

I rolled my eyes and laced our fingers together, I pulled her towards the Ferris wheel. But she stopped walking.

Maddie: "I'm tired, carry me."

She jumped on me with no type of warning what so ever, I playfully rolled my eyes and carried her over to the Ferris wheel. She nuzzled closer to me, which caused me to hold her closer. I carefully set her in the cart, and I sat down right by her. She rested her head on my shoulder, I rested my head on top of hers and wrapped my arm around her. I was looking at the view, I know she's a little spaced out about if a picture gets posted. But overall she's having a good time.

Maddie: "I love you, thank you making me okay with this I guess."

Billie: "I love you too." I lifted her chin so she'd look at me, she looked at me with her hazel eyes that were twinkling in the sunlight. I smiled at her, and I pulled her in. We both melted in each other's touch. The thing that made me pull away wasn't her, it was the hundred camera flashes that were slightly below us.

Maddie looked at them, then looked back at me. She didn't have a care in the world, as long as she was happy she didn't care what got out. 

---------------

next chapter. 

thanks ily

words: 1212