- O n e h u n d r e d & s e v e n t y o n e -

Kenzie: "I mean, I am still your manager so I still have that, just because you're going to be across the globe doesn't mean I'mma stop improving your career. I'm just not going to be on tour, while you're there."

Maddie: "I would literally be nowhere without you, I don't even think that you realize that."

Kenzie: "I don't realize it, but I know what you mean."

At The Airport.

Kenzie walked me into the airport, and she walked with me until she wasn't allowed to walk anymore.

She pulled me into the tightest hug I have ever gotten from her, her head was rested on my shoulder and she whispered 'have fun on tour, I love you, call me when you land.'

Maddie: "You know I will."

I walked past the metal detectors, and I had a minute so I decided to call Finneas.

Calling Finneas🙃:

Finneas: "Hey Maddie, are you ready?"

Maddie: "As ready as I can be."

Finneas: "Are you still nervous?"

Maddie: "A little, but I think I'll be okay. I just wanted to tell you that I'm about to get on my flight, and I'll be there in like four hours?"

Finneas: "Alright, my mom and Claudia will be there to pick you up. Billie and I have soundcheck and the meet and greet, so she most definitely won't see you. There's this room you can sit and just wait, but everything's in place."

Maddie: "I can't believe that this is going to work, is Billie free right now?"

Finneas:"Yeah."

Maddie: "I'mma call her."

Finneas: "Okay, I'll talk to you when you get here."

Maddie: "Okay, bye."

Call Ended.

Calling Babygirl❤️:

Billie: "Hi shorty!"

Maddie: "Hi! I just wanted to call you before my flight, and I wanted to tell you that I love you."

Billie: "Aw, I love you too. I'll call you after the show, I'mma text you first. Because you're going to be jet lagged as hell."

Maddie: "I'll still be up." I smiled. 

Billie: "Okay, I gotta get ready for soundcheck. Bye, I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too, bye."

Call Ended.

After the flight.

I got off the plane, and I was at baggage claim. Maggie texted me telling me what gate she's at, I got my bag and walked towards the gate that she said. I walked out of the door to be greeted by Claudia and Maggie.

Maddie: "Claudia, Maggie! I missed you guys!" I pulled them into a group hug.

Claudia: "We missed you too, Billie talks about you everyday. She's crazy about you."

Maddie: "I know." I let a soft smile form on my lips.

Maggie: "You've worked so hard to get here, and you've done it. You got like two hours to go, I can't believe it."

Maddie: "I have no clue how we pulled this off, and I couldn't have done it without you guys."

Claudia: "You have completely changed Billie's outlook on everything, and I can't believe that because no one can get through to her."