- O n e h u n d r e d & f o r t y f o u r -

I smiled at her, and she walked over to where she usually sits to do my nails and I followed her.

Elle: "So since Billie's on tour, what's happening with your relationship?"

I exhaled, "We don't have a title anymore, but we're still together if that makes any type of sense."

Elle: "You're going on tour with her right?"

Maddie: "Yes."

Elle: "Who's gonna do your nails?"

Maddie: "I have no clue."

Elle: "So while you're on tour, are you going to be working?"

Maddie: "Not at all, I'm supposed to be out there for four months but Kenzie's on some bullshit and saying that I cant go that long anymore."

Elle: "Why is she saying that?"

Maddie: "She said that her tour didn't approve me staying that long and I know that's a damn lie because I talked to Maggie and she said that it's fine of o stay for the whole tour and Billie would be hella happy if I stayed."

Elle: "Did you tell Kenzie this?"

Maddie: "No, I didn't care enough to tell her. She knows that I don't care about my career, so if everything got taken away then I wouldn't care."

Elle: "You say that you wouldn't care, but I know you would."

I looked at her.

Elle: "You say you hate your career, and you only see the downside of it right now. But you're going to have fun with it."

Maddie: "When?"

Elle: "When the time comes."

Maddie: "When will that be?"

Elle: "You haven't been doing this that long, but once you have been, you'll be happy to be able to do what you do."

Maddie: "I've only seen the downside of things."

Elle: "I know." She gave me a smile.

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: bhadbhabie, mvupdates and 23,313 others

nailsbyelle: @madisonvoyage nails for New York!

madisonvoyage: went off as you should!

mvupdates: PERIOD!

bhadbhabie: god damn you're good.

Maddie: "Thank you, Elle. I'll see you soon."

Elle: "Have fun in New York, and have fun on tour."

Maddie: "I will." 

I watched her leave, and I locked the door behind her. It feels so weird to have my long nails again, all of a sudden my phone started ringing.

Incoming FaceTime Call From: Babygirl❤️

I have to tell her everything.

Maddie: "Hey, how long do you have to talk?"

Billie: "Probably about twenty, thirty minutes. Why?"

Maddie: "Because I wanna tell you something."

She looked at me.

Maddie: "I didn't do anything, I just wanted to tell you what's going on."

Billie: "Okay."

Maddie: "So around the time of my Calvin Klein release party, I felt stuck in my career, and I wanted a change. I was thinking about the change that I wanted. And I know what that change is, by the time you get back, I might own a house, I wanna change, and I want a bigger work environment and I want a dog." I laughed.

Billie: "So you're going to have a house?"

Maddie: "Yeah, but I wanted to tell you, I should've told you before you left for tour. But I didn't want to stress you out, but I don't you to feel like I am changing because I'm being forced to change. I just want something different and I feel like this house is going to be my dream."

Billie: "I can only be proud of you."

I looked at her.

Billie: "You're changing for your career and thats the best news I have heard all tour. I love you and I am proud of you."

Maddie: "I love you too, how's tour?"

Billie: "Nothing special, and as bad as this sounds. I'm getting used to the fact that you're not going to be here, and I have to get over it."

Maddie: "Ouch." I laughed and grabbed my chest in a playful way.

Billie: "No, I talked to Finneas and my mom and I realized that there is nothing I can do to get my way, but its whatever because I'm making thousands of people happy." She said in a mocking tone.

Maddie: "Everything, will be okay. You'll get through and you're going to have an amazing time."

Billie: "Yeah, okay. I have to go an interview, bye I love you and I miss you."

Maddie: "I love you and miss you too."

Call ended.

She took that a lot better than I anticipated and I could not be happier, telling her that I am moving. Has been on my mind since the last time we talked, I found out about this house about a week ago. And I'm so happy that she didn't take it the wrong way.

Kenzie texted and she said that she would be here in about twenty minutes so I have some time to kill. The video I am getting ready to make is me getting ready for this four month trip but I can't title it that, in case Billie sees it. But once I'm on tour, then I'll change the title

I was talking to the camera, when my phone rang. It was Maggie.

Maddie: "Hey Maggie hows tour?"

Maggie: "For me, I could not be more proud of Billie and Finneas. But Bil's really going through it. I wanted to talk to you, because I realized that the tour team never confirmed that you could stay for the whole tour. Now, I talked to them and they didn't confirm it. But once you get here, then we can have a meeting with them.

Maddie: "What'll happen if I can't stay the entire time?"

Maggie: "What do you mean?"

Maddie: "I based my whole career around this tour, now looking back at it. That wasn't the best idea I've ever had, I mean don't get me wrong, I love Billie to death. But I knew it was risky trying to make this work from the start."

Maggie: "You're going to be here the whole time, they don't have a reason to say no."

Maddie: "You're right, I'll see you in Colorado. I'll text you when I'm landing time zones are the most confusing thing to me." I laugh.

Maggie: "You're telling me, bye Maddie. I'll talk to you soon, I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too." My heart feels warm.

Call Ended. 

------------------

so i was writing my 12 page essay for english before i wrote this chapter, and in that essay, you can't use contractions and let me tell you, god that made my brain hurt. anyways how are you? 

i have so many ideas for the sequel omg. 

thanks ily 

words: 1107