- O n e h u n d r e d & t h i r t y t w o -

A couple days later: August 20th at 12:13PM, Tuesday.

Maddie's POV:

Today is the day, I'm shooting for PLT and the launch that comes out tomorrow. Normally I would've already have this done, but I've been way too busy to focus on PLT.

But later today, I have an appointment to get my tongue pierced. I'm nervous and excited, I've always wanted my tongue pierced, because it adds style to you even if you're in the simplest outfit.

Kenzie: "Okay Maddie, you can post on of these to tell everyone that tomorrow is the day that you're releasing the colorful collection."

Maddie: "Bet."

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, bhadbhabie and 2,312,943 others

madisonvoyage: the colorful collection, 8-21-19.

billieeilish: proud of you b!

itskenziebitch: nothing but proud of you Maddie.

I smiled at the comments, remembering the conversation that Kenzie and I had a couple days ago.

We finished up the shoot, I headed home to shower and change. Then after that, I'm headed to go get my tongue pierced.

Calling Babygirl❤️:

Billie: "Hey shorty, am I still coming over tonight?"

Maddie: "You know it, I'mma have a surprise for you."

Billie: "Hell yeah, I love your surprises."

I laughed at her.

Maddie: "See you in a couple hours, bye I love you."

Billie: "I love you too shorty."

Call Ended.

I was so excited to see her reaction, she knows I'mma get one, but I didn't tell her when.

I took my time showering and changing, but once I realized what was about to happen. I started rushing because I was so so excited.

I got into my car and drove to the tattoo shop that was giving me the piercing. It was only like a ten minute drive, I was so excited, I know I've said that ten times, but like I could not be more excited.

I get out of my car and walk into the tattoo parlor.

Receptionist: "Name?"

Maddie: "Madison Voyage."

Receptionist: "Okay, I need to see your ID."

I handed the lady my ID.

Receptionist: "Okay follow me."