- O n e h u n d r e d & t h i r t y s i x -

Billie: "I still don't think Maddie would've done it."

Finneas: "Well."

Billie: "Have you heard Maddie's story about Nicole? Didn't think so. Do you know what Nicole did to Maddie? Oh, no? That's what I thought, Maddie wouldn't do it. It was a waste of time coming here, sorry for wasting your time." 

While I was walking out of the door, I physically ran into somebody.

Billie: "Sorry." I say as I keep my head low.

Nicole: "Omg Billie? Is that you?"

I know that voice. Nicole.

Billie: "Hey Nicole." I say uninterested, trying to show her that I don't wanna have a conversation with her.

Nicole: "You're looking rough, everything good with Maddie?" She asked in a snarky way.

Billie: "Oh, it's going great, better than ever."

Nicole: "Oh, because last time I talked to her. That's not what she was saying. I don't know, I thought it was crazy that you cheated on her with your dance instructor." She looked at her acrylics while talking.

Billie: "I didn't cheat on her, at least I didn't fuck her sister!"

Nicole yawned "Boring!"

Billie: "Ugh, you make me wanna gag, and you wanna know what's crazy?"

Nicole: "Hm?"

Billie: "I don't have a gag reflex." I got into my car and I started driving back to Maddie's, I don't think she cheated on me, she wouldn't. But Finneas and Nicole both are playing with my mind. I still don't know what I'm going to do.

I pulled up to Maddie's apartment and I unlocked the door, eager to get answers.

I walked in her apartment to see her walking down the stairs. Her face lit up as she saw, but it quickly changed when she noticed the expression on my face.

Billie: "Shorty, did you cheat on me?"

She looked me in my eyes to see if I was serious, and I was.

Maddie: "No, what? Why do you ask?" She walked towards me.

I pulled out my phone to show Maddie the picture.

Billie: "That was the day after you broke up with me."

Maddie looked at the picture and smiled, "Babygirl that's not me. One, I don't have my bar pierced, second of all, I never slept on Nicole's room, and finally, if you look close at her neck, she has on at least three necklaces, and I only wear one. Which is the one you got me, you know I don't wear jewelry, come on now." She laughed lightly.

I pulled her into a hug, knowing that she's telling the truth just by her body language.

Billie: "Finneas and Nicole were playing with my mind, I'm sorry for accusing you."

Maddie: "Wait, what do you mean by Nicole?"

Billie: "I ran into her, god she's a bitch, I swear if I wasn't famous. I would've beat her ass a long time ago."

Maddie: "This is the most vulnerable I have been in a relationship and the happiest I've been. I would never mess that up, I even got a tattoo after you. Like come on now." She laughed lightly and kept scratching my scalp lightly.

Maddie pulled me out of the hug, "I love you babygirl, don't forget."

Billie: "I love you too shorty."

We hugged for what felt like forever but I wouldn't change that for anything.

Maddie: "What are you doing today?"

Billie: "I have to pack more for tour, and I have an interview at six."

I pulled Maddie's phone out of her back pocket and looked at the time, it was two-thirty.

Billie: "Which means I have to go soon."

Maddie pouted playfully, when she doesn't realize how big this genuinely is.

Billie: "If I'm not too tired tonight, I'll come back here, but if I am too tired. I'll FaceTime you." I said placing a kiss on the top of her head. 

I placed a short, gentle kiss on her lips and I walked towards the door.

Billie: "I love you shorty."

Maddie: "I love you too babygirl."

Since my back was facing her, she couldn't how much that really hurt. I lied to her face, I don't have an interview, I do have to pack. But I just can't be around her, because I still don't know what I'm going to do.

Maddie's POV:

I'm low-key happy she's gone, I'm hoping she can figure out what to do and what's going on with her. I don't know I just want the best for her, and I hope she can figure out what she wants to do.

Anyways, Billie telling me that she ran into Nicole and that Nicole was a bitch to her. God that made my blood boil, Nicole went out of her way, to make amends just to fuck it up. If she has a problem with Billie then she has a problem with me. 

Now that she's gone, I'm bored out of my mind. I looked at the couch to see the gifts that Billie got me, I put the keychain on my key ring and I kept the bear on the couch.

As I kept walking around my apartment aimlessly, I noticed how all this is almost over. Like all the work, to pull this off, it's done, all I gotta do is fly to Colorado. Billie thinks I'm working towards a bigger career, now I did feel stuck, but really I was just working towards going on tour with her.

At first I didn't know how she worked and I didn't know how she thought, now I do, and as narcissistic as this sounds. She needs me, this entire time I was like 'oh she could better than me' which don't get me wrong, she can. But she settled for me, and she's slowly fixing me, and I couldn't be happier with where I am mentally. 

I looked at the all the papers on the island, I could get rid of most of these if I wanted to. But they're all milestones in my career, when Calvin Klein wanted to sign me, and if they still wanna do that after tour, then sign me up. How I was offered a show, like I said if they're still down after tour, then sign me up. I don't know, to me it's crazy that it's all almost over. 

-----------------------

next chapter, i'm not ready for it to happen.

thanks ily

words: 1064