- F i f t y n i n e -

Maddie: "Am I doing anything else today?"

Kenzie: "Since you have so many events and appearances coming up, I think we should have a last minute fitting in two hours.

Maddie: "Okay, that works."

Kenzie: "I'mma drop you off, and then I'mma run to the studio and pick up outfit options for the prettylittlething celebration. That is huge, there's going to be new's outlets paparazzi like everyone. The guest list is 400 hundred people."

Maddie: "You are joking."

Kenzie: "I am not, this is a celebration but this is also a huge opportunity for your career."

Maddie: "Damn okay."

Babies❤️

are you still at my house?

Yea

im on my way back, we are on a time crunch.

Wym?

i have a fitting in two hours and I'm starving, so I need to eat. lmao basically will you take me to get food?

Of course shorty, how long until you're here?

pulling up now.

Kenzie: "See you at 6."

Maddie: "Bet."

I get out of her car and get into Billie's she was sitting in her car waiting for me. 

Billie: "Hey shorty, what do you want to eat?"

Maddie: "Um, I want sweet green."

Billie: "Ouh I haven't had that in a minute."

Maddie: "Well let's go."

Billie: "How did your meeting go?"

Maddie: "It went really well, but they filled up my calendar more. Too much shit to do in a day, okay tomorrow for example, I have a whole fucking appearance. I also have to to shoot for eight hours."

Billie: "Damn, you're going to become exhausted dude."

I looked at her.

Billie: "They're over working you, and then you're not going to be able to move for days."

Maddie: "I gotta do it though so."

Billie: "Why are they making your month of July so busy?"

Maddie: "To get the thing I want, the thing I talked about at the beginning of this."

Billie: "What is that you want?"

Maddie: "It's a secret."

Billie rolled her eyes.

Maddie: "I love you."

Billie: "I love you too."

She put her hand on my thigh. We pulled up to sweet green and I ordered the salad that I always do, she ordered one too. We walked back to the car and drove back to my place, so we could eat and be ready for Kenzie.

Billie: "What's your fitting for today?"

Maddie: "I assume it's for the celebration, I don't know for sure though. I want that to be huge, I want five looks, long ass hair, nice ass nails. Like I don't know, I want that to be my night."

Billie: "You're talking about Tuesday?"

Maddie: "Yeah, wait how did you know?"

Billie: "Kenzie and I have been working up something."