- N i n e t y o n e -

Billie's POV:

I pulled up to where my dance rehearsals are being held, it's not even dance rehearsals it's like physical therapy because I fucked my shit up awhile ago. But the trainer or whatever is really chill and I've worked with her before, so this should be a breeze.

I walked in and I already see the trainer, she can't be over the age of 40. She's roughly my height and was wearing athletic wear. She helped me when I shot my music video awhile back, her name was Rose.

Rose: "Omg Billie! It's so good to see you again, how are you doing?!"

She pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back tightly, she was signed to my team for awhile but it wasn't working for her. But she told me anytime that I needed her that she's be here.

Rose: "This is my daughter, Kylie. She's helping out here so she can get community service for her school."

She caught my eye, she's my age hands down. Her hair was thick and curly, it was brown with blonde ends. Her eyes were the perfect mix of grey and blue, they have to be contacts dude I swear to god. Her teeth were perfectly white, Billie you have a girlfriend bye.

Kylie: "Nice to meet you Eilish."

Here we go.

Billie: "Nice to meet you too, Kylie."

I'mma fuck everything up in a matter of seconds. Okay Billie no you're not, trust yourself. omg you sound like a whore. If I fuck up Maddie will not hear me out, so literally I have 0 chances here.

Rose: "So give me an update Bil, how have you been?"

Billie: "I've been on cloud nine bro."

Rose: "I have a question though, that I have been dying to know."

Billie: "Go for it."

Rose: "You and Maddie."

Billie: "If you're asking if we're together then the answer is yes."

Rose: "Omg, I'm so happy for you."

Billie: "Tank you's."

Rose: "So we're going to get started, go into to studio with Kylie and I'll be in shortly okay?"

Kylie was leading me towards the room, she held the door open for me so I thank her and pull out my phone.

Shorty❤️

im about to start dance rehearsals, call you afterwards?

yes ma'am.

I love you shorty.

I love you too babygirl.

Read at 4:23PM

Kylie: "So your girlfriend, who is it?"

I'mma mess with her.

Billie: "Why do you care?" I said with a cheeky smile.

Kylie: "You can slow your roll Eilish, it's not like I'mma fall for you. You're not even my type."

Billie: "Oh what's your type?"

Kylie: "The opposite of you."

Billie: "Ouch that hurt." I grabbed my chest in a joking way. 

Kylie was looking at me with a smirk on her face, but it wasn't a like a smirk it was like almost unreadable.