- S e v e n t y o n e -

We got off the Ferris wheel and we held hands to the rollercoaster, she looked at how high and the drop that it had. She looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

Maddie: "Please don't make me go on it."

Billie: "I won't be fun if you don't come on it with me."

She pouted.

Billie: "You can hold my hand the entire time."

She smiled, but she wasn't buying it.

Billie: "What do you want?"

She smirked.

Billie: "Oh okay, let's go."

I pretend to walk towards the exit, we both started dying of laughter.

Maddie: "Okay whatever, let's get this over with."

Billie: "That's my baby."

We walked on and we sat in the middle because that was the only way that she would do it, she's lucky that this is a wooden rollercoaster because these don't loop. It turned the corner and started getting higher and higher, Maddie was latched so tight to me. It dropped.

...

Billie: "See shorty, you survived."

She was still clinging to me.

Billie: "You can open your eyes now."

Still kept her eyes closed. I let go of her hand, she opened her eyes.

Billie: "There's your pretty eyes." I booped her nose.

She rolled her eyes.

Maddie's phone dinged.

Maddie: "Kenzie's here."

Billie: "Well then let's goooo."

I intertwined our hands together, and we walked towards where Kenzie dropped of us at. The second we left the gate, we were swarmed with paparazzi and questions about our relationship. The only thing that they know is that there's a chance that were together.

Paparazzi: "How long have you guys been official?"

Paparazzi: "Who made the first move?"

Paparazzi: "Favorite memory with one another."

We finally got out of the paparazzi mob and we sped walk to Kenzie's car, Maddie was holding my hand really tight. I squeezed to let her know everything was going to be okay.

We get in Kenzie's car, I sat in the middle of the back and Maddie laid her head down in my lap. She was facing my stomach, while I played with her hair. She nuzzled closer to me hiding her eyes with her arm, I smiled at her and kept playing with her hair.

Maddie: "I want you to spend the night, but I have to leave for my shoot at 6am."

Billie: "You're fine, I'll stay with you."

Maddie: "Tank you babies."

Billie: "Of course, I'd do it any day."

Maddie mocked me: "I'd do it any day." She playfully scoffed.

Billie: "I love you."

Maddie: "I love you too." 

Kenzie: "I'mma drop you off, and I'll be picking you up for your shoot tomorrow."

Maddie: "What's the shoot for?"

Kenzie: "The soda Coke."

Maddie: "That's tomorrow?"

Kenzie: "Yeah, fam you have two days of that then two days of San Diego."

Maddie groaned.

Maddie: "I don't wanna go to San Diego."

Kenzie: "Well we all do things that we don't wanna do, don't forget why we're doing all of this. I could easily cancel the rest of your month, but if I do that, then you won't get what you're working for."