- O n e h u n d r e d & t e n -

Next Day: August 10th at 4:32PM

Billie's POV:

Finneas: "You look good, stop worrying."

Billie: "I don't wanna go."

Finneas: "But you wanna be with Maddie."

Billie: "If she wasn't going, I wouldn't go."

Finneas: "I know, but by the end of the night. You guys are going to be together again and you'll live happily ever after."

Billie: "What if she doesn't wanna be with me after I tell her what happened?"

Finneas: "She wants to know what happened, she cant' get mad because she wants to know."

Billie: "Nothing happened, I know she doesn't believe me, but I'm being so serious."

My phone dinged.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, finneas and 2,346,122 others

madisonvoyage: y'all not ready for tonight.

mvupdates: biggest time of the year.

bhadbhabie: ouh mamas you bout be looking fire🔥

Maddie told me last night she was gonna shoot for instagram, we maybe have fallen asleep on FaceTime. I looked at my phone, and I noticed the time. I'm supposed to pick Maddie up at 7, it's 6:40. It's a long ass drive to get over, so like I gotta go.

Billie: "Bye, if we're not back together by the end of the night I blame you." I joked.

Finneas: "Okay Bil, have fun."

Billie: "I'll try."

Finneas smiled at me as I walked out the door. I drove to Maddie's in silence, nervous as fuck for how tonight's gonna go. I already know Kenzie is going to make Maddie socialize and increase her career or whatever.

I pull up to Maddie's apartment, and I let out a sigh as I get out of the car and walk up the path to her apartment. I knock on the door.

Maddie: "It's open!"

I walk in to her and Kenzie taking pictures. Once Maddie's eyes land on me, her mouth physically drops and she smiles at me. She looks so good, Kenzie told me that they were going to do a more mature look. Maddie literally could pass for a twenty year old, anyways. Maddie came over and gave me a hug, she had her arms wrapped around my lower back, while I wrapped mine around her tightly.

Maddie whispered in my ear, "I missed you."

Billie: "I missed you too." I pulled her closer to me.

Kenzie: "Awww, look at you guys."

I looked at Maddie and she blushed.

Billie: "You ready to go?"