- F i f t y e i g h t -

Next morning: July 12th Friday at 10:31AM

Maddie's POV:

I woke in Billie's arm, not to sound cliche but it felt really good waking up with her. It felt nice finally getting a full nights sleep, it was just overall nice to know that everything is back to normal. 

I looked in my mirror and I don't understand why I'm so ugly dude, like genuinely but anyways. I looked over at Billie who has a smirk on her face, as her hands are wrapped around my waist. I rolled my eyes and placed a kiss on her lips. It took her a second to realize what's going on but she finally gave into the kiss. But the second she did I pulled away.

Billie: "You are the biggest tease I have ever met." She threw herself deeper into the bed.

Maddie: "Sorry I love youuu."

Billie: "I love you too." Her head was buried into the pillow so her voice was muffled.  

I walked to the bathroom got into the shower, and did the rest of my shit. I walked out and Billie smiled at me, I walked downstairs and got Billie and I a water. I walked back upstairs and tossed it at her.

Billie: "Tanks."

Maddie: "You're welcome." I sat at my vanity and finished getting ready, I'm so happy to put my contacts in dude. I'm so sick of my fucking glasses dude, I proceeded getting ready. I looked at my phone and it was now 12:11PM. I walked into my glam room to take todays Instagram picture

Via Instagram

Liked by: finneas, bhadbhabie, 32

Liked by: finneas, bhadbhabie, 32.457 others.

madisonvoyage: everyting is back to normal🤗

bhadbahbie: good for you, ily

belltwins: you're welcome.

madisonvoyage: @belltwins🙄

Billie: "You look good baby."

Maddie: "Tank you's." 

Billie and I cuddled until Kenzie texted me telling me that it was time to go.

Billie: "No shorty please don't go!" She said dramatically.

Maddie: "Baby I have to." I tried to get out of her grip but that was almost impossible.

Billie: "Five more minutes."

Maddie: "Baby, Kenzie is literally outside waiting on me. I love you I'll see when I get back."

Billie: "Really?"

Maddie: "If you wanna wait around here for three hours."

Billie: "It's boring without you."

Maddie: "When you leave, lock the bottom lock."

Billie: "Okay, bye I love youuuu."

Maddie: "I love you too."