- T w e n t y s i x -

We walked back, and I was already happier. When we were approaching everyone else Billie's eyes were already on me, there was like a sparkle. I've never been looked at like that before, she walked over to me and she grabbed my hand. Dani let go of my other hand and winked at me, I knew what she wanted me to do. But I wasn't gonna do it, I was scared.

Billie and I walked in the same path and me and Dani walked, she was acting weird.

Maddie: "Baby are you okay?"

Billie: "Uhh yeah, there's just something that I need to tell you."

Maddie: "Okay."

Billie: "I love you."

I looked at her, not sure that just happened.

Billie: "Earth to Maddie, are you good?"

Maddie: " I love you too."

Billie: "You do?"

Maddie: "Of course I wouldn't I?" I laughed at her.

Billie: "Shorty, you have no clue how long I've been waiting to tell you." She picked me up and hugged me

Maddie: "Dude same."

Billie: "How long have you been waiting?"

Maddie: "The note that I wrote you today I signed it "I love you Maddie" and then I erased it."

Billie: "Awww shorty, that's cute."

Maddie: "I fell in love you with the day that you came over and we rode the toy car."

Billie: "How ironic, you didn't want me to come over that day too."

Maddie: "I'm really glad you did, thank you."

Billie: "Why are you thanking me, I'd do this any day because I love you." She got in my face towards the end of her sentence.

Maddie: "Babes you've done so much for me, you don't even know the half of it."

Billie smiled at me.

Maddie: "You know just outta curiosity, when did you know that you loved me?"

Billie: " I fell in love with during my concert, I knew I loved you when you explained yourself about your lie. I don't know why then and there it all just kinda hit me that I love this girl and she's perfect, I also thought it was really cute how you tired to defend yourself. Then I texted Claudia about it and I made her cry in target."

Billie pulled out her phone and showed me the picture of Claudia crying, she swiped the picture away and I saw a glimpse of the message. "Maddie's different..."

Maddie: "Oh so how am I different?" I'm really eating my own ass here.

Billie: "Girl, stop you know you're special."

Maddie: "Yeah but like what makes me special?"

Billie: "You can stop eating your own ass now."

Maddie: "Sorry that I make you soft bye."

I flipped my hair and walked away, she pulled me back by my waist and her arms were wrapped around my lower back. Her hand was rested on my ass, she used that hand to pull me closer. We didn't kiss though, we just looked into each others eyes. I was able to be serious.

Billie: "Looks like I finally was able to get you to be serious." 

I closed the space between us and we moved in motion, I never wanted to leave this moment but there were other people waiting for us to come back.