- O n e h u n d r e d & f i f t y o n e -

We pulled up to the restaurant, and he got out and opened the door for me. I gave him a smile and walked up the path, he held the door open for me and I smiled and the gesture.

We stood in line, and I looked at the menu, deciding what I want. It was our turn to order and I let him go first, and then I ordered what I wanted and he walked over to a booth and I sat across from him.

Holden: "So you said that you're gonna surprise Billie, how are you gonna do it?"

Maddie: "I'mma get there before her show and then her mom is gonna help me do it I guess, I don't know I haven't planned it really. I want it to be spontaneous."

Holden: "The way you're describing Billie is shocking to me." He smiled lightly.

Maddie: "What do you mean?"

Holden: "I feel like, the Billie on Instagram and the Billie you're dating are two different people."

Maddie: "Yeah, on Instagram she acts so tough. But in reality she's soft as hell."

Holden: "Was she acting tough when she met you?"

Maddie: "Every now and then, but she couldn't really act like that around me because I got her wrapped around my finger like a ring." I laughed.

Holden: "She'd do anything for you."

Maddie: "Yup."

Holden: "You'd do anything for her."

Maddie: "Mhm."

Holden: "It's amazing, god I don't know how to describe it but you guys are going to be together forever."

Maddie: "I hope so." I smiled at him.

About two hours later.

Billie's POV:

I have a show in about four hours, and I'm doing okay. Like I thought it was gonna be hard as hell, but I'm actually doing okay. I can't say I'm happy, but I'm decent.

Maddie's on my brain all the time, and I'm always wondering what she's doing and if she's having a good time. She told me not to make her a priority and I have been, because I don't want her to think that I don't care about her because I care about her more than anything in the world. I hope she doesn't notice that I'm making her a priority. Because she'll call me out on it, and I don't know what I would say.

I was doing sound check, normally during sound check, I would like kinda do it like I was performing. But I've only done two sounds checks and I haven't been doing that, just because I don't have the energy for that.

Sound check ended, and I actually had some free time. I was going to call Maddie, but I know that she's meeting with Kenzie.

I went on Instagram, and I noticed that I'm getting tagged in hella pictures like more than normal. So you know, my dumbass looked at it, and it's a picture of Maddie and who I assume is this Holden dude that she was talking about. Their heads were touching and looked like they were having a moment looking at the scenery? I don't fucking know dude!

I was thinking about all the possibilities, but I know that she wouldn't cheat on me. Just because of everything that she's been through, she would never put someone through the same amount of pain that she went through.

I was sitting in this room, backstage and I wasn't that stressed about it. Because I know her intentions, but I don't know Holden and frankly I don't really wanna know him either. But after New York, I never have to hear about him ever again.

Do I call her, or is she going to call me? What if she calls me when I'm doing something?

I was lost in my thoughts, and my phone dinged.

Via Instagram: 

Liked by: finneas, bhadbhabie and 4,242,530 others

madisonvoyage: ofc I fucked up New York.

mvupdates: I doubt that.

madisonvoyage: @mvupdates no I really did.

So she knows what's going on, I'mma call her.

Calling Shorty❤️:

Maddie answered the phone and didn't say anything.

Billie: "Shorty."

Maddie: "Billie, there was a camera on the other side of that picture. We were looking at the pictures that he took, nothing happened Bil. I swear."

Billie: "I believe you." I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

Maddie: "You do?"

Billie: "Yes, you've been cheated on and you wouldn't put someone else through the same pain."

Maddie: "Do you think I would cheat on you?"

Billie: "I don't think you would cheat on me, but it's like no matter how happy the relationship is. There's the thought that they could cheat on you, there's never really a reason that someone cheats, the main reason is pure pressure I guess, the thought is never 'oh I'mma cheat on her because I want to.' That's never the reason."

Maddie: "I'm sorry."

Billie: "What are you sorry for?"

Maddie: "Because I put that thought into your head at the worst time possible and I am sorry."

Billie: "Shorty, it's fine, we're good there's nothing to worry about."

Maddie: "I don't deserve you."

Billie: "Yes you do, I love you, I have to go put on a show."

Maddie: "I love you too, we're good?"

Billie: "Of course."

I ended the call, see I told you she didn't cheat on me.

Maddie's POV:

That was the most stressful time of my life, I'm glad she heard me out. I don't know why I didn't think that a picture would get posted, like that was a dumbass move of me.

She called me and she said that we're good and that's all that matters, I met with Kenzie and we decided what we wanted to do. Theres not much we wanted to do, we just wanted to enjoy our time in New York.

There is a shoot she wants to do though, and I'm down for it. I don't wanna be bored the entire time, but I still have to shoot with Holden later tonight and then I don't have many plans with him until Fashion Week starts.

But I also realized that I am here for my birthday, and best believe I didn't think I would like New York this much. So I am gonna have a party, I have to. It's only right. 

----------------------------

y'all okay, so i didn't have internet for a solid 24 hours and me tell you i thought i wrote so much when really it was only a chapter and a half.

i also didn't go through with the big ass idea i had, so y'all avoided some shit only because i didn't wanna write it. but i ended up doing it, in a different way and a different chapter. 

thanks ily

words: 1152