- O n e h u n d r e d & f o u r t e e n -

August 12th: Monday at 12:32PM

Billie's POV:

Kylie🙃

Hey, my mom gave me your number. I booked horses out for tomorrow, 1:00. *Location.*

okay.

Read at 12:38PM

I've been at Maddie's ever since we got back together, it's been so good between us and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.

I walked down the stairs to where Maddie was sitting on the island texting on her phone.

Billie: "Hey shorty."

Maddie: "Hello babygirl." She said in a baby voice.

Billie: "I go back to dance tonight."

I could tell that completely changed her mood.

Billie: "Nothing will happen, do you wanna come?"

Maddie: "I trust you."

Billie: "Then tomorrow, Kylie and I are going to ride horses. Then I never have to see her again."

Maddie: "You have to ride horses with her tomorrow?"

Billie: "She already booked it out."

Maddie looked down at the ground, tomorrow, tomorrow is her big ass shoot.

Billie: "Tomorrow's your shoot."

Maddie: "And you promised me you'd be there."

Billie: "Who said I wasn't going to be there?"

Maddie: "But you're going to ride horses with-"

Billie: "Shorty, I will be there, even if it's the last thing I do. I will be there."

Maddie: "If you're not there, I'm breaking up with you."

Billie: "I deserve that, but I will be there. I said I wouldn't miss it for the world and I meant that."

Maddie locked our hands together and pulled me closer to her, she connected our lips and we moved in motion. When we pulled away we left our foreheads connected.

Billie: "I love you and I will be there."

Maddie: "I love you too."

Maddie: "When are you leaving today?"

Billie: "I don't have to go until 2."

Maddie: "Good because I'm tired and I can't fall asleep with out you."

Billie: "Well then let's go take a nap."

Maddie hops off the counter and runs up the stairs, she stopped half way. Waiting for me to catch up with her. Once I caught up with her, she laced our hands together and took running. She almost caused me trip, but when we got into the room she pulled me on to the bed and I fell in between her legs.

My back rest rested against her stomach and Maddie started running her hands through my hair.

Maddie: "Can I tell you something?"

Billie: "Of course."

Maddie: "Do you wanna know why I call you babygirl?"

Billie: Yes."

Maddie: "Because my mom used to call me babygirl."

Billie: "Awww, then that makes it more special."