- T h i r t y t w o -

Maddie: "Awww that's nice of her."

Billie: "Yea, how are you holding up?"

Maddie: "Surprisingly really well, I've never been able to survive something like that the way I did today. It's because of you, I know what she tried to do and it didn't work."

Billie: "What did she try to do?"

Maddie: "She tried to ruin what we have, which is literally impossible. The only one that change how I feel about you, is you."

Billie: "Same shorty."

Maddie: "See that's the problem, that's one of the reasons I'm scared to tell you. Because I can change the way you feel about me."

Billie: "You're scared that once you tell me, I'mma look at you differently?"

She nodded.

Billie: "It's not gonna change the way I look at you, or the way I feel about you. Nothing's gonna change and I'mma make sure of that, I'm still gonna love you, I'm still gonna care for you and most importantly I'm still gonna be there for you."

She smiled and rubbed my hand that was resting on her thigh.

After driving for what felt like forever we finally pulled up to the container store, this bitch was huge. Maddie was on her phone and her feet were rested on the dash.

Billie: "We're here babies."

Maddie: "Steal my shit one more time." She laughed.

Billie: "My bad shorty."

We both got out the car and we rode the escalator up to the main floor, I grabbed a cart and I had an idea.

Billie: "Baby get in the cart."

Maddie: "Are you stupid? No." She laughed.

Billie: "Please."

Maddie: "Unlike you I can say no to you." She was looking at her phone.

Billie: "Look at me."

She looked at me.

Billie: "Now say no."

Maddie: "N- damn it."

Billie: "Get in shorty."

She got in the cart and I pushed around the main area, and then we ended up on the aisles. There were way too many containers for every fucking object you can think of.

Maddie got out of the cart, to go find this one certain container while I looked around.

Maddie's POV:

I got out of the cart and walked over to the smaller organizer section, I also needed to get away and collect my thoughts. I found the organizer and I started to walk back to where I left Billie.

Fan: "Omg are you Madison Voyage?"

Maddie: "I am."

Fan: "I love you, can we take a picture?"

Maddie: "Of course."

Fan: "Thank you."

Maddie: "No problem."

I watched her walk away so I could walk back to Billie without getting caught. I got back over there and I put the organizer in the cart. I saw this gray fuzzy blanket out of the corner of my eye, I went and looked at it. I fell in love with it, I got it and put in the cart.

Billie looked at me with her eyebrow raised.

Maddie: "It's for that chair in the corner, by the bookshelf."

Billie: "This whole time I thought that corner was just for show."

Maddie: "It's not, if I'm not with you or I'm not working I'm over there in that corner."

Billie: "The first time I walked into your apartment I was like man she has a big book collection for someone who doesn't read."

I just laughed at her.

Billie: "Do you have everything?"

Maddie: "Yeah, we can go."

We found the checkout area, and they scanned everything and we were able to go back. I was so tired, we added the bags we just got to the others. I got in the car and I put my feet in the same position they were earlier.

Billie's POV:

I could tell Maddie was tired, I put the bags in the trunk with the others. I got in the car, and we were driving back to my house, my hand was on Maddie's thigh like always and she moved my hand to make our hands interlock. I looked over at her, and she was slumped. I smiled to myself and looked back at the road.

We were like 20 minutes away from my house, and my phone started ringing. It fucking scared the shit outta me, fucking silent ass car ride and then that shit going off. I took my hand away from Maddie to silence my phone, it was Dani. Maddie moved.

Billie: "I'm sorry shorty." I smiled at her even though her eyes were closed.

Maddie: "You're good." She found my head and interlocked our fingers again. 

We pulled up to my house and she was out, I got my hand out of her hand without waking her. I took in all the bags and I put them in my room. I walked back down and I opened her door and I lightly shook her.

Billie: "Baby we're here come on."

She sat up, and tried to figure out what was happening around her. I walked back over to my side of the car and I grabbed my phone and the keys, she got out of the car and her scrunchie was under her. I grabbed it and put it in my pocket.

She waited for me and we walked up the stairs holding hands. She saw all the bags sitting on the floor of my room, she smiled and then sat on the floor to take off her shoes.

I checked my phone for the first in like four years, I didn't miss anything.

Maddie: "Ow, bitch!" She semi yelled.

Billie: "What?"

Maddie: "I broke my fucking nail."

Billie: "Awww, do you need a bandaid?"

Maddie: "Yes."

I walked over to my bathroom to get a bandaid, I handed it to Maddie and she put it on her middle finger. She grabbed her phone and started typing away, I assume she was texting someone cause her phone was dinging back almost immediately.

Maddie's POV:

Dani💅🏻

hey im ready to take up your offer about getting our nails done.

Shit I'm down, Sunday?

meeting + a fitting. Monday?

I'll send my nail lady your address.

bet see you soon, love you.

I love you too.

Read at 7:56PM

Billie: "Who's that?"

Maddie: "Dani, she wanted to get our nails together and catch up."

Billie: "Awww you're getting rid of my nail?"

Maddie: "Probably, still love you though."

Billie: "Love you too." She stood over me and kissed me. 

-----------------

next chapter look out, it's not too much but it's something coming at you.

thanks ily

words: 1092