- N i n e t y e i g h t -

I pulled up to Billie's house and knocked on the door, Maggie opened it.

Maggie: "Hey Maddie! It's so good to see you."

Maddie: "It's good to see you too! You ready to go?"

Maggie: "Of course!"

We both walk to my car and I start driving to Alfreads, I haven't been inside since I met with Nicole. I wonder how she's doing, I'mma check her Instagram later today.

Maggie: "So how how have you been?"

Maddie: "I've been really good, I'm still not fully healed from the sickness I got in San Diego though."

Maggie: "What was wrong with you again?"

Maddie: "I had food poisoning, I was dehydrated, I had strep throat, and I was mentally and physically drained."

Maggie: "Why were you drained mentally?"

Maddie: "I don't know, there was always stuff on my mind and with all the work I was doing at the time it was so much and there always this constant thought that I was going to fuck something up. I'm not working for in the moment, I'm working to get ahead."

Maggie: "So you're staying with Billie on tour until November?"

Maddie: "Yes ma'am."

Maggie: "So you're going to be with us until right after festival season."

Maddie: "I know, I can't wait."

We walk into Alfreads and I order my usual, and Maggie ordered what she wanted and I paid. We walked over to a booth and she started asking me questions.

Maddie: "How's your relationship with Billie?"

Do I tell her the truth or?

Maddie: "I don't know I still love the bitch to death, but somethings been off with her. I don't wanna say what I think it is, because I don't think it's that. But that's the only thing it could be."

Maggie: "What do you think it is?"

Maddie: "Well ever since Billie started going to dance, she's been off. She told me about the dance instructors daughter, I'm telling you right now. Something fishy's going on and she's not telling me."

Maggie: "Well I can talk to her."

Maddie: "No, don't. She'll put two and two together and figure out that we met or communicated behind her back."

Maggie: "You're right, but I don't think Billie would do anything to mess up what she has with you. I have never seen her like this and you're both really good for each other."

Maddie: "I hope she doesn't, I just hope she doesn't get bored of me because by this time I'd be bored of me too."

Maggie: "She talks so highly of you."

Maddie: "I know, but I'm boring. I wouldn't blame her if she left me, I'm always putting her through something that she doesn't deserve to go through."

Maggie: "I don't know, I feel like you could put her through hell and she'd still love you."

I smiled because I put her through hell every day of her life. 

I looked at the time realizing that we have been here for two and half hours.

Billie's POV:

I was at home, my mom was nowhere to be found. But Finneas was home so, I was going to tell him that I almost fucked up.

Billie: "Finneas!"

Finneas: "Yea?!"

Billie: "Come here."

Finneas: "Okay."

Finneas walked into my room and sat in the spot that he usually does, but I have to catch you up a little bit. I haven't seen Maddie in two days, ever since that night with Kylie, I have felt so guilt about everything. But I don't wanna tell her because it'll hurt her. But if she finds out she'll be hurt, it's a lose lose situation so thats why I wanna talk to Finneas.

Finneas: "What's up?"

Billie: "Okay, so you know Kylie right?"

Finneas looked down on me. "Yes."

Billie: "Okay well I almost kissed her but I didn't, keep that in mind-"

Finneas: "Did you tell Maddie?"

Billie: "I can't."

Finneas: "You have to."

Billie: "I can't hurt her, I already hurt her."

Finneas: "Then what the hell are you going to do?"

Billie: "I don't know, that's why I wanted to talk to you."

Finneas: "Do you like Kylie, more than a friend?"

Billie: "I still love Maddie, and I shouldn't have the right to say that after what I did." 

Finneas: "What did you do?"

Billie: "We were sitting there and then she looked at me, and then I looked at her. Then her eyes flicked down to my lips, then I laughed because I thought that it funny that she wanted to kiss me and then she leaned in, and then I leaned in. That was the biggest mistake I have ever made, but we didn't kiss because she knew that I went out with Maddie so she didn't wanna fuck it up, she was waiting for me to fuck up."

Finneas: "Well it could be worse, but it could be better. I don't know what to tell you to do. Are you bored of Maddie?"

Billie: "Not at all, last week we had a conversation about how our relationship has grown so much in the past 2 weeks. I don't bro know, it's crazy, I don't know how I feel and I don't know how I'm supposed to feel."

Finneas: "How do you feel?"

Billie: "Shitty, because Maddie's the last person to deserve someone to get bored. She's been through so much and the fact that if she finds out, she's going to be heartbroken. I'm finally starting to fix her so the fact that I'm about to break her too is getting to me because she doesn't deserve that."

Finneas: "What are you going to do? Are you just gonna let this shit eat you up for the rest of your relationship or are you going to tell her?"

Billie: "I don't know, I think I'mma talk it out with the twins, see what I should do."

Finneas: "I don't care what you do, just don't fuck up with Maddie. You've never had someone like her, you will never have someone like her again bro."

Billie: "You're telling me."

---------------

billie didn't answer finneas' question

y'all i am out of chapters so catch me grinding the next couple of days lmao

thanks ily

words: 1030