Harry| Walk of shame.

Title: Walk of shame.
Warnings: Mentions of sex, Swearing.
Word count: 958

Walk of Shame:

Waking up in a bedroom that contrasted greatly with your own confused you at first. However, when an arm moved to be around your waist a sudden wave of realisation hit you.

"Oh shit." You wiggled your way from the strangers grasp, cringing at the used condom lying carelessly on the floor.

Throwing on your underwear, you began searching for the dress you had been wearing the previous night.

"Well good morning gorgeous." A whistle tore you from your frantic search. You stood straight, searching for something to cover yourself with.

"Why don't you come back to bed and we can have some more fun." The guy smirked, you took in his appearance. Dark brown hair with almost black eyes and yellowing teeth in desperate need of braces.

"Ummm, sorry but I just want to get dressed and leave." You smile politely, continuing the search for your lost article of clothing.

"And that is why I hid your dress last night." He chuckled. You looked at him in horror, of all the guys you could've slept with.

"Well I'm gonna need that back, dick." You spat, how fucking disrespectful.

"Well, it'll cost you sweetheart." He grinned, standing to be out of the bed. Your eyes flew to the floor, he was still naked.

"What'd ya say, a dress for a blow job?" You gasped as he stalked towards you, grabbing your hips and pulling you against his bare skin.

"Let. Me. Go." You seethed, shit was gonna hit the fan. He did quite the opposite, grabbing your hand and moving it to inch closer to his dick.

"You fucking Pig! Give me my dress and never, ever, lay a hand on me again." You scream, slapping him right across his face.

He pulled away from you, and you spotted a red fabric sticking out from under the bed, lunging for in and slipping it back on before grabbing your purse and sprinting from the shithole of a flat.

You had left your shoes and we're having to cover your cleavage with your hand as the dress had been ripped to not cover anything.

The worst part was, that on top of everything, you had a wicked hangover. Dashing down the stairs you walked into the main hallway to see a guy who seemed to be in a similar state as you.

Sending him a small smile, you took in how he looked. He wore jeans with a white button up shirt and jacket covering that. His hair was dirty blonde and rather messy at the moment, eyes a soft shade of brown. He was very attractive.

"Walk of shame?" He asked, smiling back. You giggled and nodded, gesturing to your ruined dress. He seemed to be scanning your appearance as well, eyes eventually settling on your arms folded across your chest in an attempt to cover up.

"Here, do you want my jacket?" He shrugged it off, holding it in your direction.

"Oh my god, you're a lifesaver!" You cried, taking it gratefully with a warm smile. He laughed and stuck a hand out.

"Harry."

"Y/n." You shook his hand, the smile never leaving your face. It was then that it hit you, you had left you car at the club as you weren't planning on getting drunk.

"Fuck." Harry watched as you rubbed your temple, groaning at how you were going to have to walk barefoot back to the club.

"What's up?" The guy asked.

"I left my car at the club and seem to have lost my shoes." You moaned, pulling the sleeves of the jacket further over your hands.

"I can give you a ride if you want."

"Oh, no. I don't want to be a burden."

"Nonsense, I refuse to let a pretty girl suck as yourself walk all the way back to a club barefoot. Plus, I quite enjoy your company." You blushed at this, smiling once more.

"I mean, if you really don't mind. That would be lovely, thank you Harry." You smiled, walking beside him as he made his way out the door and to the parking garage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two of you were currently sat in a nice car, making you way back to where you had had your fun last night.

"So, Harry, tell me something about you." You question, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Well, what do you want to know?" He asked, glancing at you to see that your eyes were already on him.

"Hmmmm, tell me about your job." You smile, looking forwards again.

"Well, I actually do YouTube, I'm part of a group called the Sidemen. We're quite well known." He spoke, looking at you once more.

"Ohhh, I think I've heard of you. You're the people who play football and that." You spoke, a bit unsure.

"Yeah actually, we also do games or challenges and stuff as well." He relaxed a bit upon seeing your reaction.

"Well that's way more exciting than my job. I'm just a receptionist." You pout playfully, he laughed before pulling over. You hadn't even realised that you had reached the club, your car a couple of feet away.

"Thanks for the ride Harry." You smile, opening the car door. Then you remembered the jacked, fiddling with the sleeves slightly before looking up.

"You can keep the jacket for now, but I'm gonna need a number in order to come get it." He smirked at you from his side of the car. Smooth.

"Well that only seems fair." You teased, handing him your phone and watching as he typed his number in.

"Thank you again, I'll call you soon. Bye Harry."

"I see you soon Y/n"