Simon| Dance.

Title: Dance.
Warnings: Swearing.
Word count: 2289

Dance:

You and the boys were in Vegas and were currently headed to watch a dance group called the Jabbawokeez. After that, they were going to teach you a dance routine.

"I Josh and JJ have seen them twice, Toni's seen them once." Simon spoke to the camera whilst wrapping an arm around your shoulder. You smiled up at him, watching as he continued to make the video.

"But yeah they're sick so we're gonna watch them how to dance and then in a couple of days they're gonna teach us." You began laughing before looking at the camera.

"I think Simon meant we're gonna watch them dance and then they'll teach us how to." You giggle, he scoffed and pulled you towards him. You smirked, pecking his cheek.

"Oh, is that all I get." He pouted, wrapping his arms around your waist. You nodded cheekily, smiling and walking backwards. You didn't get very far though as his arms were still around you. He pulled you closer and the two of you leant forward, your lips eventually touching in a sweet kiss. It was interrupted though when JJ walked past making a gagging noise.

"Hey!" You call, laughing. You had known the boys forever, getting with Simon when the sidemen were first created. JJ had been your best friend forever, ever since you had bumped into him on your way back home from school when you were twelve.

You pecked your boyfriends' lips once more before running to talk with the rest of the boys as you made your way into the venue.

"So, excited for me to kick your ass in dancing?" You smirked at Harry, shoving him lightly.

"Oh, you're on!"

~~~~~~~~~~

The Jabbawokeez were amazing, you hadn't even heard of them before the boys had mentioned them back in London. You were currently sat watching one of them make their way through the audience.

They stopped in front of your group, pointing at JJ, who was sat next to you. You began cackling, leaning into Simon as he stood up looking a little embarrassed.

"I'll do it if she comes too." He demanded pointing at you. It was Simons turn to laugh as you gasped, glaring at your friend. The Jabbawokee nodded vigorously and dragged you upwards.

In the time it had taken you to get back to the stage, you had decided to make the most of it as it was definitely going to be a fun experience. The dancer made the gesture for the two of you to copy them before making the hand gesture as if they were a cat.

You laughed before copying, smacking JJ to do the same. He did and the dancer began to prowl up the stairs, twerking a little before turning to watch the two of you do it.

"Yo!" JJ called before doing the same, you were hunched over laughing but it was then your turn. You prowled your way up the stairs, stopping to do the same as the previous two before joining them on the stage.

"Nice ass!" Some guy from the audience called. You laughed but before you had a chance, a voice you recognised to be Simons answered.

"She's got a boyfriend!" You continued to laugh before turning back to the Jabbawokee. You watched JJ get down in all fours like the dancer was before cackling again as their ass grew closer to him.