Simon| One to another

Title: One To Another.
Warnings: Swearing, Mentions sex.
Word count:1254

One To Another:

The party was still raging, the dance floor filled with people- drunk people- and alcohol still very prominent in everyone's opinion. A friend then grabbed your arm and pulled you into a side room where a few other people stood, a few famous people.

"What the hell are we doing in here?" You whisper yelled as the girl grinned at you. She had gone mad and you were going to get kicked out of a party held at your own house. Now you may ask: 'if the party was at my house why didn't I know these people were here?' and you'd be very right to ask that. The truth was though, these parties were extreme and usually ended with there being more strangers than friends.

"Don't worry! I've made some new friends- look, here they come." She gestured to the left where two women were making their way towards you. Your friend greeted them both as if she'd known them for ages.

"Hey, you must be Y/N. I'm Talia and this is Freya, Gee couldn't make it tonight. Sick party by the way." Now if this were cliche you would stutter over your words or run from the room but alas, it is not.

"Yeah, pleasure to meet you. Glad you're enjoying yourself, enough alcohol?" You grinned as the pair laughed and held up their glasses. They left and you ventured further into the room, still beside your friend and listened as she spoke to you.

"So we're playing 7 minutes in heaven later. How much do you wanna bet that you'll bed one of these men later?" You choked on your wine, glancing incredulously at the woman beside you.

"What are we, in year 11 again?- 10 pounds I don't." Your friend giggled and stuck a hand out. You took it just as the small group of people in the room gravitated towards the centre.

Following the girls lead, you headed towards the small coffee table that you had placed in the room. They were all talking amongst themselves and your friend left to talk to Talia. You were going to follow her when someone grabbed you by your wrist. Said hand spun you round and you were met with the sight of a chest.

"Oh, hello." You took a step back, being met with a grin plastered on your apparent new friends face. The man was fairly tall and because if your close proximity you found your head having to tilt upwards.

"I'm JJ."

"Um, Y/N. It's my party." The man continued grinning as he took a gulp of beer and began speaking again.

"Now, I didn't say this, but I think my friend Simon over there has his eye on you." He gestured around the circle leaving you with no idea as to who this 'Simon' person was. Another man reached you, holding out a bag expectantly. JJ placed his cuff links in it before turning to you.

"Well, item?" You smiled before removing your ring and dropping it in. He smiled and moved on, you turned back to your unexpected friend.

"Do you know what's-"

"Okay everyone, time to start picking!" Everyone cheered and the girl you met earlier, Freya, walked up to the bag-holder. Now, if this were cliche, she would've grabbed her boyfriend's item. But alas, it still isn't. She brought out a gold chain and some man who you didn't recognise stepped forwards. The pair were shoved into a broom cupboard and left there for several minutes.

JJ decided he wanted to go next and the game continued until a man was pushed forwards by his friends. You paid no attention, happily chatting and teasing your friend about who she had been chosen by.

"Alright, whose was the ring?" You froze, that was yours. Eva, the friend, stopped talking and glanced down at your hand. She smirked, winking at you before shoving you forward. You stumbled, flipping her off before you turned around.

"Y/N! It's you, come on then, into the cupboard." JJ approached and before you knew it the door was locked behind you. "Have fun you two!" You scowled are the door and then turned in the direction of the stranger.

"Uh, hi." The cupboard wasn't big and your head was an inch or five away from the guy's chest. You craned your head upwards, and you though JJ was tall. It was dark, a small crack of light shining through the doorway. Then you remembered the light switch.

"Oh, here let me just-" You reached behind him, boobs pressing against his chest accidentally as you leant forward. Warm light filled the space and you recoiled back to your previous position, now able to see your companion.

You had to admit, he was not lacking in the looks department. Short, silvery hair styled in a faux and his eyes a light blue- grey almost. You could see him checking you out as well and flashed a smile, clearing your throat.

"Sorry, I'm Simon. And you are..."

"Y/N." He smiled at that, JJ had probably said something. The rest of your minutes we're spent with sly remarks and smooth jokes. It wasn't your cliche attack each other with a kiss, but you had to admit you were attracted. The door was flung open and you blinked in the light for a few seconds.

"Seriously, you turned the light on? Boring." Eva teased, forcing you from the space. You rolled your eyes, turning back to Simon who had somehow acquired two shot glasses. He held one out towards you and you gladly accepted, holding it up with a bubbly 'cheers' before downing it.

The two of you continued flirting, getting progressively more drunk before the first kiss finally happened. Now, if this were cliche, it would be sweet and dragged out, but it isn't. It was full of lust and hunger, resulting in you leading him to an upstairs bedroom. And, well, you know the rest.

<<<<<>>>>>

Now, if this were cliche, the two if you would've women up next to each other with smiles on your faces, he'd have helped clear up downstairs and it would have been love at first fuck. But alas, it is not. You won't up alone and we're left to clear up alone and sober up alone.

The two if you did continue talking, nothing serious, just a booty call here and there. You wanted nothing serious, no strings attached and he wanted the same. That is until you were invited on a night out with the group and you both actually got to talking instead if wanting until the night ended and hooked up.

He was actually kind of funny and the two of you grew to be friends with benefits. But, and this might be a little cliche, you soon wanted more. You wanted a relationship or at least a first date. But did he want the same?

Yes. He asked you out a few months later, taking you ice skating where you fell flat on your ass, but it was fun. He bought hot chocolate after and you took a stroll around London, chatting about anything under the sun.

And then there you were, stood in a pod on the London Eye, watching London from the sky when he asked the question.

"Y/N L/N, will you be my girlfriend?" You said yes and yes, that was very cliche.