Chapter Thirty Eight • Promise me

**Warning, slight Mature content**

***Warning #2: This chapter is quite long! I did this since I will be at work for the rest of the week, since it is the last week before Christmas and we are short staffed at work, and I wanted to post something that would last a couple of days lol**

-William-

He literally had to tear himself away from Jade before leaving. He wanted to stay with her and it was no secret that she wanted him to stay as well. This only made it so much harder for him to get out of her bed, but he had to... William wanted their first time to be completely free from risk of anyone interrupting them, and he wanted her all to himself. No distractions.

Jade was sitting up with the cover in her arms, shielding her body from him. When he stopped by the door just to look at her once more before leaving, she smiled shyly. Even though he had just seen her half naked she was holding the cover close to her chest, concealing her beautifully full and round breasts from him. She fit his hand perfectly and he had almost given in to the overwhelming desire that had washed over him when he had touched her like that for the first time. The sensation and weight from her breast still lingered in his hand and his index finger and thumb was trying to memorize the sensation of her hard little peak between them.

The icy blue eyes that met his were filled with lust and a touch of disappointment played in them as well. The look in her eyes was accompanied by a slight pouting of her ample lips.

"Sleep well..." She said quietly and bit down on her lower lip as he turned around and pushed the door handle down. Her voice was low and seductive. It took everything of William not to turn around and get back into her bed with her. His body longed for hers so much that he could feel himself dripping with anticipation. He glanced over his shoulder again with a grin on his lips and then left.

Loren stood to the right of the door and took a step to the side when William came out of Jade's chamber. He closed the door behind him. Loren did not say a word and William hoped that he didn't notice the bulge in his pants. There hadn't been any time to calm down... It also proved extremely difficult when Jade had said those last words to him... They hadn't helped at all, they had only made him even harder.

"Is everything alright, your grace?" Loren asked as he suffocated a yawn and squinting. He kept his gaze at eye level with William, which was only acceptable because he was William's personal guard... The other guards did not this, or they didn't dare to.

"Yes... She's fine." William cleared his throat and scratched his neck. Loren nodded and didn't ask anything else. Instead he straightened himself and returned to his duty.

"I need to train tomorrow." William stated as he walked away slowly from the guard. He felt like he had to say something to make this situation less awkward.

"What about the girl?" Loren asked and William was surprised by the question. He turned his head slightly to the side but didn't turn around completely to face Loren. He didn't want to expose his erection yet again. Why does he care about what Jade does tomorrow? William thought to himself.

"What about her?" William asked with a rough voice. Loren cleared his throat, clearly uneasy from his tone.

"Who will be-" Loren began but was quickly interrupted again.

"Is there something you are not telling me, Loren?" William said and turned his head a little more so he could see Loren. He shook his head as an answer but William had a hard time believing him.

"No, your grace." Loren answered. "I just asked since when I am not by her side, you often are... and if we are training, then who will be with her?" Loren explained himself. "I am simply thinking of her safety, since that is the task you handed me."