Chapter Sixty Two • Peace and Quiet

*Warning* 

Mature Content Ahead

-Jade-

"I told you to ignore it." William growled as she pulled away from him. Judging from his impatience, and her own lack of self-control, this would not end in anything else than William getting hurt. 

"Quit it, William." She whispered and pushed her palm against his chest to free herself from him. He licked his upper lip, accepting the challenge she hadn't given him. While he placed a heated kiss on her lips, his hand found the spot inside of her that caused her to moan out loud.

"Louder, Jade." He growled with a husky voice and pressed her against his erection. She placed her palms against his chest and exhaled heavily as he continued to torment her in a amazingly pleasing way.

He will be the death of me... She thought but smiled internally. 

"I know you want to..." He said in a deep tone and pushed her against himself. Jade lost the last of her self-control and rocked slowly against him. A dark groan vibrated against her lips, pleased from what she was doing. "... Let me hear how much you love it." He sighed and moved some of her hair out of her face and grabbed her neck eagerly. Jade's voice shattered as his fingers teased her, almost to the brink of her mind, and she slowly surrendered herself to him. 

Once again the sound of knocking erupted from the door. Jade could almost have burst out into laughter if she had not been staring into William's eyes as he heard it as well. She saw all of his lust disappear and a smile made its way to her lips. 

"Do not look so content." He muttered and drew her into his embrace. Her arms encircled his neck and she breathed in the scent of him as she pressed her chest against his. 

A part of her was disappointed that they had been interrupted but it was for the best... She would have, gladly, surrender to him and she knew she would have loved every second of it. 

"Keep calm." She whispered in his ear with her eyes on the door. 

If the guard valued his life he would not dare to knock again. The man underneath her would lose his mind, and she was not going to stop him since it had been so long since she saw that side of him. 

"What if I do not want to keep calm?" He hissed aggressively. His hands traveled to her waist and his fingers softly dug into her skin as he tried his best to do as she asked. Jade lifted her head and looked at him while she gently caressed his cheeks. 

"Can I please kill-" 

"You cannot kill him just because he is doing his duty." Jade laughed quietly. "Come now..." She cooed and kissed him between his eyebrows. "Don't look so upset." 

The look in William's eyes went from anger to despair. She could read the disappointment in his face and it amused her, immensely. He wanted nothing else than to be with her right now. One of the strong hands around her waist moved up to the side of her neck and pulled her face close to his. 

"I want you." He breathed almost inaudibly. Jade gasped from the candor in his voice. A ripple of undeniable excitement shot through her. It was the last drop. There was no willpower left in her to withstand his, or her own, lust. 

I am going to regret this... A voice whispered in her mind, but she was beyond stopping now. She needed him as much as he needed her right now. 

Jade lifted herself over him and kissed him so deeply that it made him moan into her. She positioned herself over him, took the liberty to touch and grip around him with her left hand. William answered her kiss with passion and was quick to put his other arm around her waist.