Chapter Forty Seven • The Question

Warning! Mature content ahead!

-William-

Jade fell asleep in his arms and he would never ask for something else of life if they could just stay here. Her dark brown hair was spread over her neck, shoulder and some strands partly covered her faced.

William couldn't fathom that he was finally with her again and that he was in this moment sharing her bed with her. An image of their recent activities flashed before him and it almost got the best of him.

Suddenly he heard a soft knock on the door. His gaze flickered to Jade. Was her family already home?

Shit! Her father will skin me alive if he catches us like this!

"It's just me..." He heard Loren's voice through the door. It sounded calm. It did not seem like Jade's parents were home, so there was no need to panic.

"Are you alone?" William asked him back but was careful not to wake Jade with the volume of his voice.

"Yes, but her family is on their way home. I thought you would like a heads up." Loren chuckled and William pressed the bridge of his nose with his index finger and thumb. There was no chance that Loren couldn't guess what they had just done... but he didn't really sound like he cared...

"Thank you." William answered him. "We will be out in a minute."

Loren mumbled something that William couldn't hear but he sounded a bit amused.

"I really don't want to wake you..." William whispered as his eyes returned to Jade's tranquil face. He brushed the strands of hair out Jade's face and kissed her between her eyebrows to wake her carefully from her slumber. She slowly opened her eyes and stole a kiss which he unfortunately had to cut short.

"Your family is on their way home." He whispered and saw the tiredness in her eyes being ripped away by panic.

"What? Already?" She exclaimed in a gasp and sat up straight. "Oh no..." She whispered and got out of bed. William was left completely naked when she managed to rip the blankets off him when she almost fell out of bed. She held it close to her body as her hands skimmed the floor for her clothes.

William couldn't resist to chuckle at her as he admired her backside when she quickly put her black shirt on.

"What are you chuckling at?" She snapped at him with a hint of humor playing in her voice. She glanced at him over her shoulder and whipped her hair out of the shirt with both of her hands.

"Nothing." William answered and laid down in her bed again and relaxed.

Jade turned around after she had put her braies on. William could stare at her for days like this...

"Liar..." she teased and squinted her eyes at him. He noticed how her eyes glided down his body and she turned her gaze away when they reached his cock. Without a word he got up and pulled her close and devoured her lips with his in a hungry kiss.

"You are blushing..." he stated against her lips before stealing another very deep kiss. Jade kissed him back and her hands grabbed his neck.

He could already feel himself get hard again as the kiss grew more intense. However, Jade was too stressed about her family's upcoming arrival so there was not going to be another time.

"Why are you blushing?" He whispered in a sigh and placed his hand on her cheek.

"Because... you are naked... in my bed." Jade answered airily. "Your grace..."