Chapter 11

Sat in class on Monday morning and I keep thinking about what Ryouta said about contacting Lulu. My phone buzzes and I look at it to see a message from Riko.

Riko Aida
All the freshmen are to gather at the second years' floor during lunch break ❤

I frown and look behind me to see Taiga looking at his phone, he makes eye contact with me and nods.

I walk with the other first-years of the basketball team, "Go buy a sandwich and bring it back," Riko says and looks at me, "Juri will stay with us, I accidentally messaged her," She giggles.

I walk to Riko as the other look confused, "Actually on the 25th of each month, the store of Seirin High sells a limited number of a special sandwich. A phantom sandwich that makes you succeed at anything if you eat it, whether it's love matters or club activities. A sandwich with black Iberian pig cutlets and the three best delicacies, for 2800Yen!" She explains.

"That's expensive isn't it?" I ask and tilt my head.

"We won against Kaijo. Training is going well. At this rate, we might finally be able to get that legendary sandwich! But we're not the only ones aiming for it. It might be a little bit more crowded than usual," Riko says.

Hyuga handed over an envelope with money inside, "Of course the second years are paying for it, and bring back lunch everyone while you're at it," Hyuga smiles, "But if you fail..." His smile turns creepy and his voice deadly, "You can keep the change. We'll just increase your amount of muscle training and footwork by three times."

Izuki steps up, "Come on if you don't hurry they'll run out of it. It'll be alright, we did the same thing last year," He says, "It's just buying sand... wich...." He trails out then gets out his notepad, "The Sand Witch... Eat... a Sandwich.." He says writing down and the first-years basketball players rush off.

"You're worrying too much, Mitobe," Koganei says and I look to see the quiet playing with a worried look on his face.

"Let's make that a regular event for freshmen every year from now on," Riko says with a smile.

"Are you... Serious..." Hyuna questions.

"Let's wait for them on the roof," Riko says and we walk to the roof, "So how was your date?" She asks looking at him.

"It was nice... I wouldn't call it a date though," I say as I walk beside her, "He said about me going back into modelling... It's roughly how we met."

"You did modelling?" Riko asks.

"Yeah, it was a plus-size and I worked alongside Ryouta," I tell him, "It was different but fun."

"Do you have any photos?" Koganei asks.

"Yeah, back home," I nod, "I did brands, clothing, makeup, cosmetics, accessories also when I worked with Ryouta we did themes, basketball as I was their manager, dates... You know stuff like that."

"Sounds like you really enjoyed it," Hyuga says and I nod, "If you enjoyed something and want to go back, you should."

I look up at him, "Of course, but we still need a manager," Riko says.

"I'll think about it," I tell them and we wait on the roof for the rest to join us. The second-years eat while I look through my contacts, seeing Lulu's there and I click the call button putting the phone to my ear, which goes straight to voicemail.

"Hi Lulu, It's Juri Kurosawa... Ryouta told me you've been asking about me, I'm back in Japan, so I'll message you,  goodbye," I hang up and text her.

Juri Kurosawa
Hi Lulu, been a long time. I'm back in Japan and I'm attending Seirin High School. Ryouta told me you've been asking about me. Feel free to message me back when you have the time, I've missed you. Juri